Tale Of Two Nations: Follow My Duty....Or My Heart

Princess Azuela of the Western Fire Nation is unlike any other female in her nation. She has been trained for her duties from the time she could walk. With a kind smile and a caring nature she captures the hearts of those around her. Everyone expects her to be the “perfect princess” and she tries to live up to everyone’s expectations. Now, at the age of 17, she must be wed before she can take her parent’s place at the throne. Her father, Zazu, tires to find her a suitor but none of them seem good enough for his daughter. That is until a very handsome prince from the Eastern Fire Nation arrives. Marriage seems like the perfect answer to unite the two nations.

All seems to go well until brother and sister; Domon and Mizuki, children of Commander Zhao come in the way. Mizuki tries to pry the prince’s hands off Azuela and onto her. Domon sees his future as ruler in Azuela’s eyes. Soon everything falls apart. Hearts get broken and tragedy strikes.

Will Azuela’s father approve of the prince or would he rather she marry Domon? Will the two nations come together in peace and harmony or fall apart? Will the princess abandon her duty? She will have to make a difficult decision. Will she follow her duty…or her heart?