The Adventures of Mikey and Mr. Panda

They Live on Uranus

One day, Mikey was feeling very very lonely. He had no friends or trophy wives to hang out with. No, all his friends were at a fun amusement park full of gumdrops, ginger bread and skittles(The amusement park had this rule that anyone who's name is Mikey Way can't come, according to Gerard.) and the trophy wives were all getting together to have a slumber party. So he was bored.
Suddenly, a rainbow appeared in his room and a magical panda slid down it and landed next to Mikey.

"I have an idea!" Said Mr. Panda.

"YAY!" Screamed Mikey.

"Let's go to Uranus!" Mr. Panda screamed back.

"YAY!" They both screamed.

So Mikey and Mr. Panda slid down the magic rainbow and ended up on Uranus. However, Uranus turned out to be a smelly place.

"I'm not liking this," Mikey said to Mr. Panda.
Mr. Panda and Mikey began crying. Their tears got the dirt that was encrusted onto all of Uranus wet and it turned into mud. So they rolled around in the mud. Soon, they were all dirty and and smelly, just like Uranus! Mikey and Mr. Panda didn't like that, so they cried some more. It would never wash out of their cloths.
The two sailor scouts decided that they would have to stay on Uranus until they could buy a rocket ship to get back to Earth. So Mr. Panda and Mikey went to look for a job that would make it so they could buy a rocket and therefore go home or to Taco Bell. But they couldn't find any place to work on Uranus nor did they know where they would buy a rocket ship. So they gave up and jumped back on the rainbow to slide back down to Earth.

"WHEEE!" They screamed merrily.

Unfortunately, they landed in a pile of bananas. They hated bananas! Then a monkey came by. He yelled at them for falling on his bananas.

"Hoo hoo hoo huah" He said, but Mikey and Mr. Panda didn't understand monkey speak. So they jumped into a pile of horse dung.

"Eeeeeeeewwwww," Mikey whined.

To be continued...