Status: **Winner of the "How To Survive With The Dixon Brothers" Contest** "Reading your story makes my day" "It's 4AM and I'm still up reading this story" "I've never watched WD but you've got me hooked" "This just gets better and better" "You're great. I bet you wake up in the morning and piss excellence"

Mercy on Me

Mercy On Me:

A Story about Brother/Sister Duo Shane and Harper and their journey through the zombie apocalypse. Will they both survive it when one of them slowly begins to go crazy, while the other is busy with another member of camp? How will this affect their group? It's all to come in Mercy On Me.
**Winner of the How To Survive With The Dixon Brothers Contest**

**Shout-Out to RavenXGirlXLove for Mercy On Me's NEW AWESOME LAYOUT!! Who else loves it just as much as I do??**
  1. A New Beginning
    Well, hey there! All Summer I wanted to write a WD story, and after watching the Season 3 Premiere Sunday, I was convinced. Was that shit crazy or WHAT? Last five minutes, I was just sitting there screaming..
  2. Open Book
    Hey, guys! Here's that chapter two that took way too long to publish-I do apologize for it. work has been crazy ever since hurricane sandy, and school is pretty crazy too since we missed so much school.. but i got the chapter out, finally!
  3. Hit And Run
    Chapter Three! Enjoy.(:
  4. Broken
    weeeee,chapter four.!
  5. Bolt
    Chapter 5! bet you all are surprised I updated so fast, huh? Don't worry; so am I. I guess you could say that I was inspired after having myself a good 'ole Boondock Saints marathon. I mean, who doesn't love the MacManus brothers?;)
  6. Nice Guys Finish Last
    I feel quite accomplished; a chapter published during midterm week?yes, i did it. and after i publish this, i get to go to sleep. YES.
  7. Because We Run
    This is probably what I'm going to do from now on; write two chapters quickly and then a little break. It works for me, and I hope it works for all of you!
  8. Nobody's Home
    Chapter Eight, who's excited!! You guys know the drill, I don't own Walking Dead; Mr. Kirkman is a lucky man.
  9. Heart Attack
    I just want to thank you all for each and every awesome review, PM, subscribe, etc. It makes my day when I sign on here and see as little as one review or PM saying "I love your story!" - they always make me smile.(:
  10. Welcome To The Show
    I have had TERRIBLE luck when it came to uploading this freakin chapter.. So glad it's up.
  11. Hot Mess
    Hey, guys! How's everyone doing? Me? I'm pretty good, thanks for asking.
  12. Fuss
    Chapter 12, let's go.
  13. Phoenix
    Chapter 13, with a surprise inside!(:
  14. Stallion Heart
    How's everybody doing! I hope you are all fantastic, I really do.
  15. Exile
    Chapter Fifteen. **Party Time**.
  16. Young Volcanoes
    i'm too annoyed to write a nice description.
  17. Clarity
    Did anyone watch the Walking Dead marathon this past weekend? I don't think I've watched that much Walking Dead in a row EVER. On the bright side, how was everyone's 4th weekend? I hope everything went well!
  18. Recklessly
    She lives!!
  19. It's Alright, It's Over
    Gaaaah, I'm alive!