Can't Let Go

(21)

Jasmine's POV:

The house is perfect.

"Mikey, what's so special about this house?"

"You'll see." My phone rings.

"AHHHHH!"

"I understand, Lyssa. Now use your words!"

"Zach proposed!"

"Oh my gosh, that's amazing!"

"I know. Now if Cam would propose to Autumn."

"He will. We all know how he is. He wants to be sure it's right."

"I'm suprised he even asked her out. Not that it's her, but because he doesn't do anything. He would still be waiting for the right moment."

"But you have to admit it was so sweet."

"It was."

"How'd Zach propose?" Nothing could beat Mikey's on the beach proposal.

"He took me for a picnic and sang a song he wrote me."

"That is so sweet."

"What? K. Gotta go. Zach and I are going to look at a house on March Avenue." No. Flipflopping. Way.

"That's where Mikey and I are looking. Actually, I think we're going to buy it, but I need to talk to him."

"Zach said the house is special."

"That's what Mikey said." Oh my gosh, the guys are looking at houses so we could live next to each other.

"So, are you set on this house?" Mikey asks as he walks up to me.

"Yes, but let's wait for Zach and Lyssa to show up. Which side are they going on?"

"You know?"

"Zach just proposed and Lyssa said they were coming to look at a special house. On March Avenue. I put the pieces together."

"Are you mad?" Is he kidding?

"Of course not! I love that you would do this for us." I kiss him and he goes to find the relator and talk about signing the paper work. I go home and sleep until around 2, when Autumn calls me flipping out. Man, that was like 17 hours right there.

"Ohmyohmyohmy!!!!"

"I'm gonna tell you what I told Lyssa. Use your words!"

"Cam proposed!"

"Are you going to look at a special house on March Avenue?"

"Yes! Did Cam tell you?"

"Nope, Lys and I figured out the guys looked at three houses right next to each other for us."

"How sweet of them."

"I know. Have you told Lys yet?"

"Yeah. I called you earlier, but I think you slept through it."

"Oops, sorry. So, how'd he ask you?" I love their romanctic stories, as much as we make fun of each other.

"He took me up in a hot air balloon and asked."

"Just like your first date."

"Same balloon and course."

"That's so sweet."

"I think the beach was pretty sweet of Mikey."

"He's a good guy."

"We're all three lucky. Oh, here's Cam saying we're looking at the house now."

"Have fun. See you soon." Mikey and I are taking our parents to see the house. I think Zach and Lyssa are taking their parents too. We pull up and the 4 were there.

"You guys are really too sweet. I don't even wanna go in, just buy it Cam."

"Lyssa, Autumn, hello?"

"Jazz!" They run over and we hug.

"Man, when was the last time you saw each other?"

"It's been a few days, Zach." He would never get how long that felt.

"Girls, save it for later." Mikey takes our parents through the house, Zach took his and Lyssa's parents through their house. Cameron goes to sign papers.

"Can you believe they actually did this for us?"

"Yes, I can Lys."

"Really, Jazz?"

"Autumn, Lyssa! They love us and would do anything for us."

"That's true. I guess I should have seen it coming. Zach's been tighter with money and on the phone with Cam more than usual." Dad and Alex come out.

"Oh Jasmine, it's beautiful. I can't wait for you to get your stuff moved in."

"Thanks, Alex." I hug her and we head home to start packing. We could move in next week, then we'd have time to plan the wedding.

"Jazz, we need to talk." Nothing could ruin my mood.

"About what Mikey?"

"I know we won't get married for at least a year, but the guys and I start touring next month. Will you join us?"

"Yes!" I hear Lyssa and Autumn yell it, so I'm guessing they had the same conversation.

"Good. I love you so much, Jazz."

"I love you, too, Mikey."

******************************************************************