Can't Let Go

Jasmine Meets Tara. Again.

Jasmine's POV:

"Hey, Chris. Right on time."

"This is my first date with my dream girl. I'm meeting her friends. Why would I be late?" I love this guy. We head toward the beach. When we get there he leans over and kisses me. I lean into it, but something is wrong, so I kiss him on the cheek.

"Let's go walk around while we wait for them."

"Okay." He is hurt.

"Sorry, it's just too early."

"I get it. You just broke up with him." He is so understanding. Finally, the others showed up.

"Autumn, Cameron, Lyssa, and Zach I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Chris." I have to stay friends with Zach and Cam so I know what Mikey is up to.

"Nice to meet you." The guys say.

"Hurt her like Michael did and you will die. K?" Good ole Autumn.

"And I'll be beside her with the bodybag." Lyssa and Autumn highfive.

"They're just kidding, right?" I give them a look.

"You bet they are." Then I see them. Why is he even here with her?

"Hey, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Tara. T, this is Autumn, Cameron, Lyssa, and Zach." His smile fades when he sees me. "Jasmine and friend?"

"This is Chris. You aren't the only one who can move on. Oh, wait, you moved on before we broke up." It sounds nicer than I intended. That could be the tears burning my eyes.

"Jazz, can we get along. For our friends' sakes."

"Sure, Michael." I can't call him Mikey and I have to force a smile.

"You can do this." Autumn and Lyssa stand by me.

"Chris, this is Mikey. My ex." They shake hands. The 8 of us walk along the beach, just like everything was normal. Chris takes my hand and then turns me around and kisses me. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. I turn around to talk to Lyssa and Mikey does exactly what Chris had done. Someone is jealous. Then he and Tara walk away. I just want him to miss me, to at least feel bad. He has completely moved on. Just last week he said he'd marry me, now he is with her.

*Michael's POV*

How was she here? How had she moved on? Did she go to him right after she found me and Tara? He takes her hand then kisses her. She turns to see if I noticed them so I do the same. She won't bother me. I love Tara now.

"Mikey, let's go over here."

"Why'd we leave the group?" I am perfectly happy there.

"I just wanna be alone for a while." The 6 of them stop and look.

"Go on. We want to be alone."

"Mikey, I want to do something bad."

"Like what?" I am really not a bad person.

"Burn a building." She has a weird smile.

"Funny. You're joking right?"

"No. I want to burn....Poway High." That is where Zach and Cameron had gone. Lyssa, Autumn, and Jasmine had also gone there.

"That's not a good idea."

"Fine then, fun killer." I am afraid she will harm Jasmine eventually. I do miss her, but Tara sucks me in everytime.

"We'll save dangerous stuff for later. I just meant it's not a good idea right now."

"Okay! I like that idea." She smiles and we walk back to find our friends.

********************************************************************