My Madman With A Box.

That night.

I sat in the living room watching over season 4 or Doctor Who for the 3rd time when my loud obnoxious sister, Cara, comes in blabbering on the phone.

"Can you not? I'm trying to watching television." I glare at her.

"You've seen this episode like a million times!" She goes on with her conversation. "Yea she's watching that stupid Doctor Who show again... I know, she's so fucking weird, she's even all obsessed with reading and science fiction fantasy junk, and horror movies and Tumblr and stuff... Yea, why did I have to be stuck with the weird nerdy goth sister." She get's up off the couch and leaves the room. Thank god. Also, i'm not obsessed, its an addiction. There is a difference thank you very much.

After the episode I watching was over I drag myself back to my room and sit on my bed on the internet to pass time.

"Hey weirdo! Dinner!" I hear my sister call to me. I groan.

I hate spending time with my family. They seriously put me down at every chance I get and hate the way I am. The only thing it seems my parents like about me is my good grades in school. After dinner, I sit on my computer until about 11 then I just get bored and decide I need sleep.

I lay in bed, looking around at my room, looking at every Doctor Who poster, figurine, and every other little trinket that had to do with the show. Am I really obsessed? Am I really that weird? I turn over in my bed and pull my covers over my head.

I lay in bed thinking about life for what feels like hours. I start to hear a faint noise. A familiar noise. I open my eyes quick and pull my curtains apart. I see a big, blue police box in front of a house across the street. I blink multiple times. Nope, this can't be happening, it cannot. The door opens and a man walks out. He leans against the doors and smiles. My jaw drops.

I go to rush out of bed but I get tangled in my blanket and fall to the floor. I rush past my sister who's watching television in the living room and she asks where i'm going but I ignore her. I burst out the front the door and stop on my porch. I stare at the box. The man starts to walk the opposite direction.

"DOCTOR!" I yell to him and he whips around immediately. I don't even realize it but i'm running to him and before I know it i'm standing in front of him. The man. The Doctor.

"Excuse me, how do you know me? Have we met before?" He gets close to my face and narrows his eyes. I stare at him and my eyes begin to water. "Are you okay?" I open my mouth to answer but I get interrupted by a familiar voice behind me.

"Whoa." I turn and see my sister eyeing down the police box. "But, it's just a television show this can't be real!" She argued while rushing around the box, examining it then staring down the Doctor.

"Oh of course this is real!" He began. "The show was created by Torchwood to attempt to keep my existence a secret. Torchwood did the same by creating a show about them! You see, if some one see's a big blue police box somewhere then people will think a silly fan of the show dropping a home-made replica to fool people. Simple logic."

"I knew it!" I shouted. "My theory is correct!" A wide grin spreads across my face. "Does this mean all the companions are real? And all the events in the show?"

"Obviously! Except the parts about people remembering the alien encounters in London around Christmas time, we were able to send a signal all across earth to wipe that from peoples memories. I need to stay low key." He winks at me and I giggle.

"So where were you going? Why did you land here?" My sister asks from behind him.

"I don't really know actually. There is no danger I don't believe. Just felt like strolling around honestly. Maybe pop by and see some old friends."

"At one in the morning?" Cara raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"Well, I guess!" The lanky man looks at both of us and giggles. I smirk at him. "So, since I really came here for no reason there is no point of me being here, who wan't to go on an adventure!?" He looks in between me and Cara. I open my mouth in disbelief and smile.

"Of course!" I grab on to his waist and squeeze tight. "I should probably get out of my pajama's you wait I will be right back!" I begin to run to my house and I hear my sister run behind me.

"If you're going i'm coming too!'" She says when she catches up to me.

"You don't even like Doctor Who."

"I'm not letting you go alone. But, wouldn't the parents kinda see were missing in the morning?"

"You idiot. We could be with him for a year and we could come back at it only be 5 minutes after we left. Were time traveling you idiot." I roll my eyes and we enter the house. I rush to my room and get my small back pack. I put in my hairbrush, some eyeliner, my phone and phone charger. Who knows, my phone might die. We could get into a predicament and my hair and makeup could get messed up. Who knows? I also shove my toy sonic screwdriver in there. For fun.

I rush downstairs followed by Cara. Once outside I see the TARDIS still sitting there, the door wide open. I smile and sprint to it. I take one step into the door, my eyes widen, my jaw drops.

"It look's just like the television show TARDIS." I say while spinning around taking in everything.

"Well, obviously, I took pictures so they could make a replica. If they were going to make a TARDIS, I wanted it to look accurate." He chuckles while pressing some buttons.

"It's bigger on the inside!" My sister exclaims behind me.

"She's not a fan of the show." I say, slightly embarrassed. He giggles again.

"Well, close the door we have planets to see, different times to go to. C'mon!" He happily shouts and my sister slowly closes the door, still looking to admire the inside. "Okay, where would you like to go first?" He smirks and stares me down.

"Well," I begin. "I would say let's go watch the last day of Earth, but that would cross your own time stream so not a good idea. Barcelona? Not the place on Earth, the planet. Hm, maybe-"

"How about we go to see what i'm doing in a few years, maybe I could talk to myself! Ooh, exciting!" Cara squeals.

"Bad idea, if you were to talk to a future version of yourself it could create a paradox, never good. Also, you don't really want to see what you're doing, because then you'll know your future which could lead to future decisions that you might think would lead you to what you're doing but could be the bad choice." I explain to Cara, but she just gives me a confused look.

"Ooh, this one is smart, I like you. What's your name? I don't think i've asked you." The Doctor asks while walking up behind me.

"Allora." I say as I turn to face him.

"Pretty name." He smirks. "How old are you?"

"16."

"This brilliant at only 16, what did you take in school?"

Well, I took AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Physics, AP Calculus, AP World History, and I'm able to graduate early, so no senior year for me!" I smile happily and he looks at me extremely impressed. "Also, i've taken college courses over the past couple summers such as Astrology, Atmospheric science, and Philosophy. Also, when i'm bored, I like to study Quantum Physics. " His eyes widen.

"Wow. we have ourselves a little genuis over here!" He hugs me and I see my sister roll her eyes and mouth 'show off'. The Doctor and I hurry up to the main panel and he starts to tell me what everything does, it's quite interesting. Cara just slumps in a chair.

"So, I have a question for you, Doc. Why do you look exactly like the 11th Doctor in the show? Bowtie and everything." Cara asks, still confused.

"Oh well that's obvious, the actors are just flesh doppelgangers of the actual Doctor." I quickly say like its a normal every day thing. The Doctor smiles at me, impressed.

"Yea, whatever that means..." Cara says whipping put her phone out and starts to do whatever on it. "I'm hungry, if you don't mind me asking, do you have food on this thing?"

"Oh no, I don't mind at all. The kitchen is up those stairs to your left. Take what you like." The Doctor quickly replies, not even bothering to look up from the controls.

"There's a full kitchen in this th- I shouldn't even ask anymore." Cara mumbles then heads up the stairs.

"Idea! I know this amazing planet, beautiful, gorgeous place, only 20 light years away. What do you say?" He looks down at me and winks. I smirk and nod. He smiles wide then quickly begins to type away at his keyboard, then works at a couple other controls, pulls the big lever and that familiar noise starts to get louder and louder and the TARDIS starts to shake. I smile wide and throw my hand over my mouth. I start to laugh and my eyes tear up. I'm actually flying, through time and space, with the Doctor. Best time of my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this little Doctor Who fic! More to come I promise! xx