‹ Prequel: Tongue Tied
Status: terminado

Unforgettable

Drunk Birthday

The first thing Naima and Tom heard when they woke up was the rain.

Tom tried to remain optimistic saying it should let up so they can go sight seeing. Naima knew he was trying to make her feel better. The cab driver was right, the rain was relentless and didn't stop or lessen all day.

"Tom...Tom...Tom." Naima called out to the stubborn man that was probably telling the rain to stop. His eyes gazed out towards the pelts of rain. Rising up from her seat on the couch, she limped towards him, placing a hand on his back.

"Tom." She couldn't get his attention until she blocked his view a bit with her tall stature. "Tom." she repeated. "Come relax with me."'

"We shouldn't be relaxing. We should be out there having fun. Stupid rain." he grumbled.

He was so frustrated with how things turned out, the next thing he heard was a pop. His eyes were now trained on the bottle of liquor she had.

"We can have fun in here." Taking two styrofoam cups from the bag that the brought. Placing them on the small table near the bed. Naima slowly sat down and patted the spot next to her. Pouring the first glass, she raised it in a cheer.

"To a great birthday."

She waited until Tom joined her, it didn't take much persuasion as he lifted the glass and softly touched it with hers. "To a great birthday." he muttered.

Drink after drink, the two shared their first time experiences. "Hold on so-" Naima tapped on her chest to get it clear before continuing. "I told him I was ready and the look on his face was this." Naima imitated the nervous face the boy had that day while Tom started to crack up. "When he told me he was already inside of me I almost died."

Laughter filled the tiny room again as she leaned on Tom for support before she asked boldly, "I bet I would have felt yours if we screwed around, right?"

Tom grinned, "More than that, love. You should actually orgasm too."