‹ Prequel: Tongue Tied
Status: terminado

Unforgettable

In the Rain

"Nai! Get back here!" Tom chuckled as he watched his friend limp towards the outskirts of the town.

Rain continued to pour, making it difficult to see her. Tom can see a soft outline of her body. There would have been no way she can hear him if he yelled at her. So Tom walked into the sheet of rain that instantly made his clothes stick to him like second skin.

Naima's arms were stretched out beside her as if the water actually washed her troubles away. She stood there for a few minutes before feeling Tom grabbing onto her. "We should head back in." Naima smirked.

"Where's your sense of adventure Hiddleston? Did your balls wash away from the constant rain?" Tom shook his head as he felt his friend hold him closer to her warm body.

Leaning into her ear, he muttered, "We should go back inside before your cold gets worse."

Naima didn't reply as her hold on him tightened. He didn't know what was happening, but held her close just like she wanted.

Tom cluelessly comforted his best friend as she finally let go of what was haunting her for the past few months. This trip to Ireland as erased Zane that has been plaguing her mind. She remembered promising him that they would take a trip to Ireland.

"I'm glad it was you." Naima mumbled into his shirt.

As clumsy and odd Tom could be, she was glad that he took her on this trip instead of Zane.

"So glad it was you."
♠ ♠ ♠
FIN

Hope you like the short series. More Tongue Tied tonight or tomorrow for sure!