Status: if you're reading this then you currently have eyes.

Down and Out of Luck

chapter no.11

I was packed and ready to go bright and early the next morning, Brian and Matt came up to get my suitcase and bags since I couldn’t carry them myself. As soon as everything was loaded up we got into Jimmy’s car, me sitting on Brian’s lap since there was no room for all of us.

We got to the airport and I jumped out of the car, grabbing my bag and suitcase out of the car, with some difficulty, I almost dropped the bag and fell when there was a supporting hand on my back. “woah! Woah! Don’t hurt yourself!” matt fretted, helping me out a little, I smiled and blushed as his hand touched mine. He looked up at me and smiled, I remembered the kiss that we had shared last night, we hadn’t mentioned it at all, which made me slightly sad, I missed the feeling of his lips on mine.

“are you two coming or are you just gonna stare at each other until we all miss our plane?” we heard Zacky ask. I snapped out of my trance and looked down, grabbing my suitcase and rushing after the guys, matt stayed behind the group as we made our way to the gate and onto the plane, I wished that he would tell me what was bothering him. I thought about going to sit with him and try to get him to confess, but Jimmy sat next to me before I could.

I was squished between the window and Jimmy, he was grinning at me creepily. “you right?” I asked as he moved closer and closer to my face. The old woman who was sitting next to him was giving him a slightly scared look. He remained seriously “we have eight hours on this plane and I promise that I will annoy the absolute shit out of you until you tell me what was bothering you last night” he promised me, making me frown.

“I don’t wanna talk about it Jimmy” I said, sighing, he frowned and looked at me “please tell me, I want to help you” he murmured, relaxing into his seat, I looked over at matt and he was looking at me, looking concerned “are you okay?” he mouthed to me. I nodded and took out my phone, checking to see if Chris had called, when I saw that he hadn’t, I sent him a quick text telling him to give me a call and that I was sorry. When I put my phone away Jimmy was looking at Matt.

Jimmy turned his attention to me and frowned harder “did you tell Matt?” he asked me, I looked down and he sighed. “so you can tell Matt, but not me?” he looked hurt so I decided to just tell him “Chris and I got into a huge fight last night and now he won’t talk to me” I murmured.

Jimmy’s expression immediately softened and he pulled me in for a hug “hey, it’s gonna be okay, why did you guys get into a fight?” he asked, looking at me curiously. “because I blamed him for my drug problem” I said, looking down at my hands, ashamed.

Jimmy hissed and shook his head, “that’s tough, did he cause your drug problem?” he asked, making a frowny face. I shook my head “he tried to stop me. but once I was hooked there was really no use trying to stop me, so he encouraged it” I said, looking up at Jimmy, who looked mad “he still encouraged it! and that was stupid, you have every right to be mad at him” he concluded, crossing his arms firmly to say that he had made the last decision.

I nodded and decided to stretch my legs, go to the bathroom. As I stood up, jimmy moved out of the way, so did the old lady, who was listening to our conversation and was pretty much terrified of us both. Matt saw me stand up and gave me a small smile, which I didn’t return.

Once I got to the bathroom I did my business and got out, but matt was waiting outside the door for me “is everything alright?” he asked me, our bodies were close in the tight space and I tried not to look directly at him. he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him “I’ve been wanting to do something all day” he whispered pulling my chin up and leaning down at the same time.

Fireworks exploded in my brain as our lips connected. We continued to make out for a good twenty seconds before he pulled away. It was silent for s few seconds before I stuttered “y-yeah, me too” he grinned and pecked my lips again. “be mine” he murmured against my lips, I nodded and he grinned, he placed his forehead on mine and stared at me.

“come on, they’re gonna wonder what we’re doing back here” he laughed, grabbing my hand and walking out into the aisle of the plane, not letting my hand free. Jimmy’s eyes narrowed when he saw us hand in hand, then widened. I sat down after leaving Matt, who returned to his seat next to Brian, who was staring at him, wide eyed.

“what was that all about?” Jimmy asked me, looking a mix of excited, angry and confused. “nothing” I said, trying to hide my blushing face “you were holding hands with matt, do you like him!?” he yelled, making Matt look up from his conversation with Brian to send me a smirk and a nod. I smiled at him and nodded to Jimmy, answering his question with “yeah, we’re going out” Jimmy froze, you could hardly see him moving for about five seconds before he leapt onto me, hugging the shit out of me.

“I’m so proud of you short stuff! Finally growing up! I remember the days when you were a lonely teenager, now you’re a lady! And you’re dating Matt!” he yelled, oblivious to the people staring at him. “Jimmy, I’ve known you for two weeks” I said blankly, receiving a raised eyebrow from Jimmy.

I settled into my seat, putting my headphones on and putting on some asking Alexandria, preparing for the long flight ahead of me.