Status: Not finished yet because its almost 2 am and sleeps calling but if anyone would like the story continued just say so. I probably will do so when I'm feeling more like a person not a zombie. Still i would just like to see how this goes as i don't want to write if its shit. Ha. Thanks!

Pick up the Bones of Yesterday

Creeping Crawling shadows

The shady moon arisen from the horizon shun through the sky illuminating all that stood beneath it. It was helpful giving light to our track through the dark woods on the way to the cemetery. The trail would be invisible if not for the moon. Brian's face looked like a ghost, standing out in the light, almost glowing. I couldn't peel my eyes away from him even though it was so dark in the woods.
"Are we there yet? At this rate we'll be the skeletons before we get there," I questioned as we walked hand and hand. A fine bottle of absinthe in my other as we shared stuffs not cheap for rock stars in the making. All night I swore I heard something strange, something behind us. But every time I looked it was just darkness plus more trees and no figures at all. So we must have been alone. Thank god. The rest of them were driving me crazy and Brian was ready to kill someone after his newest song was mysteriously thrown out the window of the car. Thanks Pogo!
"Soon, quit looking behind you, pussy. You're making me edgy. I promise it’s just us!" Brian placed a large comforting arm around my shoulders holding me firmly. The rain from the previous day had made everything muddy and slippy but it smelt like fresh air. It was easy to feel my cheeks heat up in the cool weather.
I tried to hide my huge smile for him. "You better if zombies come after us I'm throwing you to them after all."
Brian pouted as cutely as I could imagine he lit a cigarette and handed me it as he lit another for himself. We sat for a while just taking a break on a mossy log, slurping up some well needed air. The smoke would calm me down for sure. I had to stop smoking so much weed. It was messing with me, smacking me in the face with paranoia.
"Really that’s how it’s going to be?" We laughed together, knowing we would never forget about this night and smiled. The two of us were pretty loud so I wouldn't be surprised if they could hear us far away.
"Well it isn't going to be any other way." I threw the butt away into a shallow puddle as I could make out from the moonlight. My green dress was a bit dirty but I think Brian liked it better this way. He would never say that to my face although I could feel his eyes scanning me in the dark. This place smelt like piss. Nothing but trees though and then the silhouette of the cemetery in the distance, yep a real hopeless romantic paradise for lovers.
The Willy wonka like man shrugged. "At least I know what you're afraid of now!" Brian began cackling like a retarded hyena in Africa. I laughed pushing him back and getting in his face like some meat head. I pushed my way against him laughing into his chest as he held me, smelling my hair. The space once held between us was missing but only sweat took its space and the smell of absinthe.
"WHAT?"
"What!!?"
"Whaaaaat?"
"Serious you lost your wallet or something? What?" He asked pushing me back lightly, playing around as he was bigger than little Twiggy and he knew it! He knew that if he wanted to pin me down and make me scream like a girl he could do it for sure but he didn't… Tonight.

To be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Just began using this site and this is my first story so this is kind of confusing. O___O Oh well. Enjoy.