Status: I really hope I do not finish this story in 6 chapters. :& comment?

Miles Away I Can Still Feel You.

I'll try to sleep on my own tonight.

"uhmmm no. I am not in a band, but my friend and I are starting one... It's only us for now though. We just decided this today. And, thanks." I was a little creep-ed out by that guy watching me. He doesn't even know my name. I am just going to be polite, though.

"DUDE COOL. I sing a bit and play bass." He was so cheery while saying this. "Im Shayley. By the way."
This Shayley guy was kinda cute. And it is a bonus that he sings, and plays bass.

"Cool." I laughed, "I'm Austin Carlile." We shook hands. We talked for a little while and exchanged phone numbers. It turns out we have a lot it common, well musically.

I got home in about an hour because I took the long way home. I decided to call Alan to tell him about meeting Shayley.

-
A WEEK LATER-

Alan and I have been getting really close lately. He slept over at my house another night because he wanted to make sure I was okay. aaawwwh. He is so cute. Tonight I am going to ask him to come over and spend the night. I realize it sounds childish, but I really like him.

I heard a knock on my door which means ALAN BABY IS HERE! "well hello Alllllan!" I said in a seductive tone. "hahaha hey Austin." He walked past me and laid down on the couch then picked up the kittens.

"dude, Austin. Austlan and Prince Phillip are so adorable." He said, smiling at me. " honestly, I just wanna eat dem uup!" he said in a baby voice.

I giggled in return, "speaking of eating, do you want anything?"

"n-no thanks, Austin I al-already ate." why was he acting like this? Should I ask him, or just let it go? 'Naw, Austin, ask him. He needs you' my conscience was right, I need to ask him.

I walked over to Alan and sat beside him. "Alan, why won't you eat anything, love?" Alan now had tears on his cheeks. God Austin, what did you do?! "I-I just..... I am fat. I can't eat. I'm not aloud."
Ohmygoodness.

"Alan, dear. You are not fat. You are handsome, and really skinny. I- I want to help you get better. I know we just met and all, but I couldn't live without you." With that, I dragged Alan over to the piano and started singing Stay by Mayday Parade.

"I'm not strong enough for the both of us
What was I supposed to do
You know I love you
Whoa-oh

Please just stay
Stay"

I finished the song and Alan was in tears, as was I.

"Alan," I started whilst setting him on my lap, "We have only known each other for a week, but you seem to be my missing puzzle piece. I- I just really want you to be happy, and, and I think I already love you..... Would you be my boyfriend?" I was so nervous. I just asked him out, what. I am happy I did though. I love Alan Ashby.

"y-yes Austin." He said. I kissed him on the lips softly.

"I love you Austyy."

"I love you too my Ginger princess."

It was only 7 o'clock but we decided to go to bed because we both have had a long day.

-
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY omFG complete filler yay they are together! I am really sorry I haven't updated til now. I didn't have any inspiration, but now I do and I'll update tomorrow probably. but, yeah.

and omFGG so sad to hear about Mitch Lucker. It really really saddens me. He was so amazing. My heart goes out to his family, and fellow Suicide Silence fans. We must stay strong. Chin up, bbys.

I love you all, till next time. XXXX