Status: Enjoy

Not Like Them Others

Not Like Them Others

"Turn the lights down! Oh oh oh..."

I stood there in awe watching him perform on stage. Tonight he did a small show for the loyal and dedicated fans, who won a trivia contest. The grand prize winner, moi, got a backstage pass to meet him. I beat out 5 other women for this chance.

"And if I lose you
I'm afraid I would lose
Who I gave my love to
That's the reason I stay around
Even though I fell way in too deep
I can't think about givin' it up..."


I mouthed the words along with Trey as he sang them. This song was my favorite off of the new album for the sole that I've been through heartbreak before. It was painful. I was over that even though now I'm single and he's running around with some bimbo...okay so maybe I'm still a bit bitter.

I continue to sway to the beat and Trey's voice for the rest of the song. The next song, "Dive In", was beginning to play and Trey and I made eye contact for a brief moment, but I was able to see the twinkle in his eye before winked. I could feel moisture building up between my thighs. I sent up a happy prayer, thanking the Lord I was wearing underwear under this hoochie mama skirt.

I continue dancing and swaying to the beat. Guys kept trying to hit on me, but I only had eyes for Trey--and apparently so did he.

At the end of his set, Trey was shirtless and glistening with sweat. He told us goodnight and caught my gaze and held it for a bit. I was getting turned on and anxious as my heart skipped a beat. Security had to get him out of his daze to get him to move. He winks at me before walking off.

I look down at myself and notice that my red ruby was clinging to my curvy torso and my breasts seemed bigger than what they actually were. I pull down my black mini skirt to reach mid thigh and take myself backstage.

I go down the corridor and reach 2 burly men standing outside a door with "Trey Songz" witten on it. I met eyes with the closest guard and flashed him my laminated backstage pass.

They nodded and opened the door.
"Tremaine, your contest winner is here." One guard said.

"Thanks, man!" I hear him say as I enter. The guard nods and closes the door. I see Trey sitting on a black leather couch in white wife beater, gray sweatpants, and white air force ones.

When my eyes finally get back to his face,I see him staring at me in awe. His jaw dropped, yet moved slightly as if he were trying to say something, but couldn't find the words. So I spoke first.

"Hi." I say smiling. Usually I'm not this shy, but this was Trey fucking Songz! I stood there awkwardly for a minute, waiting.

"Damn." Was all he said. "I've never been so speechless in front of a beautiful woman."

Trey got up and stood in front of me. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted it so that our eyes met.

"I couldn't stop looking at you for the entire show. You are beautiful and I want you to be my number one and my only one." He said.

I didn't even get a chance to respond before his soft lips attacked mine. He was passionate and roguh. His goatee tickled my face, as he nibbles on my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. That's when I stopped him and pulled away.

"You don't even know my name." I say.

"Fiesty," he breathes. "Okay then, what's yo' name, ma?"

I shoot him a look that looked as if I had been offended, when in actuallity, I wasn't.
"I'm not one of those easy girls, that give it up like that!" I say with a snap then cross my arms.

Trey leaned back against the nearest wall, dumbfounded and awestruck. I knew that I had turned him on because of the growing buldge in his pants.

"You're right." He says sliding his hands in his pockets, making his hard-on a little less noticable. "You know I like a girl with confidence."

"If you want me to stroke your ego, you're gonna have to come better than that." I say, smiling at my own pun.

"I plan on it." He mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

I smile then sit down on the couch. Trey's head was thrown back against the wall. He seemed like he's trying not to lose himself right then and there.

"Tamara." I say after a brief silence.

Trey's head shot up and his eyes pop open. A smile slowly crept across his face. I watch him as he saunters over to the couch and sits beside me.

"That's beautiful." He says grabbing my hand. I didn't yank my hand hand away, which Trey took it as an incentive to keep hold of it and rub circles on the back of it.

Trey had started admiring my body with his eyes and bites his bottom lip. Moisture began building up between my thighs again. If he kept this up, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him.

Trey's eyes finally met mine and he started to lean in towards my face. His lips met my ear and his breath sent shivers done my spine.

"Let me take you out to dinner." He moans. "Or let my eat you out."

That's when I let out a moan, yet recovered.
"I'd rather eat food." I say stronger then how I felt.

Trey sucked in air and leaned back on the couch. His member had pitched a tent in his pants. I bit my lip, taking in his size.

"I don't know what it is, Tamara, but you...you got a hold on me." Trey sighs with his hands on his face.

"You don't even know how bad I wanna hold on to your--" I mutter.

Trey ended up continuing on as if he hadn't heard me.
"Usually girls come back here, we fuck, they leave, and we both are satisfies by the end of the night." He breathes out. "But you...you make me want to know you, but not just to get the goods in the end."

I smile at his sentimentalism, butt his erect cock got me clenching. It's been months since I got some and I was giving into his words. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

"Then let's get to each other." I say crawling towards his body. I slowly pull down his pants and boxers. Let's just say we both got some satisfaction and dinner that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. :)
I'm taking other requests.

--Love, Domie.