Kuroshitsuji x Reader

The Mortician, Schooling

My feet slowly scrapped across the pavement. What will this man look like? Did they have to send me here? What could I possibly learn from him, that I can't in school?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(N/I), we are having you take lessons from someone who has wrapped his life around what you are studying. He goes by The Undertaker."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now Hurr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wind was blowing my (H/L), (H/C) into my face. The night sky was slowly fading away as the sun came. I smiled as I looked up to the moderately sized building. 'The Undertaker' was written in big letters above the door.
"Hello?" I rang as I slipped in the door.
A man dressed in long, grey robes came toward me from the back of the shop. The smell burned my nostrils, just like any other coffin parlor would. His hair covered his face, not that I payed any mind to it.
"I assume you are my new prodigy, (Name/Insert)," the man said with the sweetest voice, "I, am The Undertaker."
"Indeed, I am," I smiled and nodded my head slightly to the side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Journal Entry 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the proper introductions were made, he took me around his shop, and told me all the things he did during a normal day. He said he would mainly just check up on the bodies, see how they were. The coffins, he said, were mostly made by him. I was astonished by that, and I couldn't believe he had time for his work and making those, even if they were technically his work.
He was nice, and not too bad looking, either. He made tea for us, which I greatly appreciated after a long day of walking around for hours on end trying to find this place. I can't believe it was just a block down from my apartment!
Speaking of which, I should probably be off cleaning it right now.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Quite short, but I hope you enjoyed it. I mean. it's REALLY REALLY SHORT. but. you know. </3
I really just wanted you all to get a taste of what it would be like, seeing as how ...yeah. I don't type veRY GOOD. Well, yeah :I