Status: SLOWLY active.

Novacane

6.

"Hello, Gabriella." I finally said. She grinned.

"Oh, so you do remember me?" She asked.

"Of course. How could I forget?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Well, you do have a girlfriend, last time I checked."

"Check again. We broke up almost 4 months ago." She nodded.

"Ah, I see. And what are you doing here at a shitty art festival?" I couldn't say I was here searching for her, I'd sound like a stalker.

"Just wanted to do something low key, without wild fans."

"Cool. Here alone?"

"No, the lads are around here somewhere. What about you? Here alone." Please say yes.

"No, I'm here with my boyfriend." She said, pointing to a boy nearby looking at paintings. He was wearing skinny jeans and a tight T-shirt.

"Oh, your boyfriend." I said, trying to not sound disappointment. She has a boyfriend. All this trouble for nothing.

I must have looked disappointed because she began to giggle.

"I'm just kidding, Zayn. That's my gay best friend, Kyle." She said, giggling harder.

"Ohhh." I said, laughing slightly.

"You should've seen your face. Priceless. So, I'm about to leave, I have work in a little while. But do you wanna hang out some other time?" She asked.

"Yeah, sounds great." I said. She smiled.

"Hand me your phone." I did, and she tapped her number in.

"See ya later, superstar." She said with a wink, and she walked off.

Mission accomplished.
♠ ♠ ♠
:-)