I'm Tired Of Begging For The Things That I Want

Chapter 11

It was a couple of days till my birthday and i felt my self dreading it instead of my usual excitement towards it. Me and Vic have apoligized to each other about our fight and everything is back to normal, well that is whenever Kelly isn't there. I can see the way he changes around me when she is there, he is more careful about teasing me and he never gives me a hug like he used too. I can see she is controling him, but i don't dare say anything or i am afraid i will lose Vic forever.

Anyway, the guys are dragging me to a party they were throwing at Mike's apartment, although i can't help but admit i was excited about it, their parties are always awesome. I managed to escape from work early today and decided to go shopping. I was on the hunt for a new dress.

I had been walking around shops for hours trying to find the perfect dress but no such luck, although i had bought these amazing ankle boots with studs at the back. They have a huge heel, i am afraid i will break my neck. Then i walk into a shop and see it the perfect dress. It was a bodycon dress in the most gorgeous blue, it had a few carefully placed sequins and would look amazong with my new boots and my favourite black leather jacket. Maybe my birthday won't be so bad afterall, i thought to myself walking out of the shop, with my new purchase in my hand.