I'm Tired Of Begging For The Things That I Want

Chapter 18

The buzzer for my apartment was going off "Hey, it's me." Mike said into the microphone.
"Come on up." i responded. I opened my front door and sat on my sofa. A few seconds later Mike walked into my apartment and sat beside me. "Right, we need to talk." he said.

"Taylor i know how you feel about Vic, but lately we have been spending more time together and i have started to feel differently towards you." Mike spoke softly and uncharacteristically nervous.
I smiled across at Mike "Mike, i have loved spending more time with you and honestly i have started to feel differently towards you too. You make me feel safe and you make me forget about my feelings towards Vic." i said honestly.
"So what does this mean?" Mike asked.
I shrugged "I don't know, i need to think,i don't know how i feel about Vic anymore. I don't really fully understand these feelings i have for you. I don't want to hurt you Mike."
"You won't hurt me Tay, you never could." he smiled at me taking my hands into his. "I understand that you need time to understand these feelings, hell i need to digest these feelings."

Mike stood up and we walked to the door. Mike gave me a hug, we were both silent, he gave me a smile and kissed my forehead, before disappearing.
Now i was really confused, how had i never felt these feelings about Mike before. I mean these last couple of weeks was the most we had spent alone together, but i suppose i was so focused on my crush on Vic. What am i going to do now? I slumped myself on my sofa and poundered what to do.