Status: Completed

Rain

With a broken heart that's still beating

Frank’s Pov:

Thunder roared throughout the small town, the lightening brightening up the dark sky as the rain poured down. It was only 10 o clock in the morning and it was storming badly, I didn’t care though, I loved watching the rain drops hit the window, sliding down the thick glass. It was a great way to pass time, especially when you are in a boring class, like I was. I was in Math class, listening to the old balding teacher go on and on about fractions and other shit I could really care less about. I didn’t really care for any classes except for my art class and that’s because my art teacher, Mr. Way also known as Gerard or Gee, which is what I called him, is the most gorgeous guy I have ever laid eyes on. And he was all mine… Yes, you had heard me right… I was dating a teacher… Thankfully our relationship will only be illegal for another month until I finally turn 18 but I didn’t know if we could last that long, we have been almost caught 4 times since we started dating and that was a little over a month ago. We haven’t done anything “sexual”, just kissed and cuddled, you know, non-sexual stuff. Though… I did want to finally lose my virginity to him, I loved him. You are probably asking“How can you say you love someone if you have only been dating them for a month?” Well, to answer that question, it was love at first site, the first day he walked into the class room; he instantly had me under his spell. A spell that I refused to let be broken…

The bell rang, shaking me out of my thoughts of Gee, and I packed up my stuff that I never did touch, and then rushed out of class. Sadly I had to wait until last period to see Gee, usually I would hang out with him during lunch but he had a meeting today, I wasn’t very happy about it, it was just something I had to deal with though. I sighed and shuffled to my locker, opening it quickly and shoving the things I didn’t need in the small space and taking things out I did need for my next few classes before lunch. I walked into the classroom and smiled when I saw my best friend sitting in his usual spot, which was next to me. I quickly made my way over to the desk and sat down, slamming my stuff on the desk loudly, scaring the shit out of the male beside me.

“Fuck you, Frank!” Mikey exclaimed as I let out a few giggles. He rolled his eyes and smiled at me, giving me an awkward side hug.

“How was math?” He asked smirking. I scowled ad groaned. He knew how much I hated that class and the teacher; it was literally the worse class. He chuckled and patted my shoulder lightly as the bell rang and students began filing in, taking their respected places. I slammed my head on the desk, whining when the impact instantly caused pain to flare and I soon had a blistering headache. The teacher talking wasn’t helping it much either… I was going to have to go to the nurse’s office after class just so I can get some kind of pain killers; Excedrin was the way best to get rid of a headache quick.

********************

It was lunch time and Mikey and I were walking to the cafeteria, ignoring the jocks who threw insults at us. It was all words, no actions; it was quite pathetic if you asked me. I may have looked like I was a badass, you know with the piercings, tattoos, and I had that bad boy style going on, but that didn’t mean shit, I couldn’t fight, well I never tried. No one has gotten me angry enough to fight; I always just brushed the words off like they were nothing. Bullies only fuck with you when they have shitty life and they want everyone else around them to go through the same thing they are, they are pathetic little human beings in my opinion. We reached the cafeteria and stood in line, waiting for the slow lunch lady to give us our food. Once we got our food, we went outside to our normal spot, and sat down under the giant tree, thankfully the rain had stopped.

“So how are you and my brother doing?” Mikey asked taking a bite out of his BLT. He knew about me and his brother, he found out by accident. It was quite a funny story, but that was for a later time.

“We are great” I replied. Mikey nodded and we went back to eating in silence, occasionally exchanging a few words. The silence was never uncomfortable or awkward, that was one of the main things I loved about our friendship. Suddenly a loud crack of thunder shook the earth and rain began pouring down again. We were under the thick branches so we weren’t able to get wet. As the rain continued to fall, we finished our lunch and watched the clear droplets hit the black pavement of the parking lot. I heard a loud yell and I turned my head to see two cops, the principle and some guy, arguing. Everybody was already staring at the scene unfolding in front of us and I gasped when the black haired male turned around. It was Gerard… The argument was become clearer as their voices got louder; they weren’t very far from where I was positioned.

“He’s a minor and your student! This is wrong!” The cop yelled. Oh god… They found out… They were going to take him away from me… They can’t… I stood up and was getting ready to run over there, but Mikey grabbed my arm and shook his head.

“Frank don’t” I ignored him and looked back at Gerard; they were getting ready to handcuff him. I ran over to him and threw myself into his arms before they could, not caring that the rain was pouring down, drenching us, or that anybody was watching. Tears poured out of my eyes as I buried my face into his neck, clinging onto him as if my life depended on it. I wouldn’t let them take him away from me…. I loved him, more than anything, I couldn’t live without him.

“They can’t take you from me!” I cried into his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight against his chest. He didn’t say a word; he just held me, nuzzling his face into my hair and kissing the top of my head. Someone tried pulling me off of him, but my grip tightened and I let out a loud cry, desperately trying to hold onto the man I love. They were finally able to get me off of him and I fought against the person who had a hold of me. I watched in horror as Gerard was handcuffed and before they could put him into the squad car, I got out of the vice grip and jump onto him again, pressing our lips together in a sloppy wet kiss.

“I love you, baby” He whispered against my lips before he was finally pulled away and throw into the back of the car.

“NO!” I screamed banging against the glass, pressing my face against it. Gerard looked at me with hurt swimming in his gorgeous hazel eyes, tears streaming down his face.

“Gerard! No! Please don’t leave me! I love you!” I sobbed, continuing to weakly beat my palms against the glass. Gerard shook his head and pressed his forehead against the glass and mouthed that he loved me and then the car was put into drive and I tried chasing after them, screaming and crying for him to come back, but it was no use. He was gone. I dropped down to my knees, the denim of my jeans immediately soaking up the water on the pavement, and buried my face into my hands, sobbing and screaming loudly. He was gone… He was taken away from me… They took away the love of my life… The man I only ever loved. And will ever love… The rain was still pouring, the thunder still roaring loudly and the lightening still brightening up the dark sky. I didn’t know how long
I stayed in that same position, but I was finally lifted up onto my feet and I slumped against the person. I felt numb….My throat was raw and sore from screaming and my head hurt from crying. My chest felt like someone had shoved a wooden stake through it, piercing my now shattered heart. I opened my eyes, since I had closed them sometime while I was crying, and looked around. Everyone was staring at me with wide eyes, exchanging quiet whispers between each other. I looked up and saw it was Mikey who had his arms around me and I turned around in his embrace, burying my face into his neck and began to silently cry again.

“He’s gone Mikey” I cried over and over again, clutching his shirt in my fists. Mikey just rubbed my back soothingly and rocked us gently back and forth. His body was shaking slightly and I knew he was crying too. He had just watched his brother get arrested.

Things will never be the same… Without Gerard, I wasn’t complete. He was my life, soul, everything, and now that he was gone…. I didn’t think I could ever live again… I had fallen in love with my teacher, a teacher who makes me feel like I was alive, happy, and that I was important. All of that was taken from me... My life was taken from me... And I don't think I will ever get it back...
♠ ♠ ♠
......
That.. was super depressing to write.. But, I thought I did a pretty good job at it.. I hope..
Anyways. This is for a contest... I hope I did well enough :3

and.. This isn't the end... I have had this idea for a one shot floating in my head for a while, as well as the sequel for it.. So yes, there is going to be a sequel. You can already subscribe to it.. I will not be starting it for a while though. I already have too many stories going :3

I'm sorry for any fuck ups.

All my love,
Autumn
xoxo