Faroeste Caboclo

1/1

Once upon a time, there was a fearless boy.
A certain John of Holy Christ, he had no fear at all, that's what everybody said when he got lost in life.
He left the sweet life he had in farm, only to feel all the hate Jesus gave him.
When he was a child he only wanted to be a criminal, that feeling grew stronger when his father was killed by an accidental shot from a cop.
He was the terror in his town, even the teacher learned bad things from life with him, he used to go to the church, only to steal the money that old ladies donated, he knew he was different, he knew this little life, in a little town, in a farm, was not for him.
He just wanted to leave, to see the sea, the big cities, the wonders of the planet, and all of the pretty things he saw on TV.
And he did it.
He saved some money to travel and made his first important choice, yet a child, loneliness.
At twelve he was already a smart rascal, fucking every girl or woman in the town who'd give him a chance, and later on, when he turned 15, his ass was thrown in a reformatory, and his anger raised, so did his hate.
He just couldn't understand how life functioned, discrimination, people judging one another because of skin colour and other things, he got tired of trying to understand, and left the city he was in.
And he went to the hot city of Salvador, as he got there, he stopped to by a coffe in the train station.
There he met a cowboy, they talked a little, the man was lost, and couldn't find his train, John helped him, but then the cowboy offered "don't you want to go in my place? I want to visit my daughter, so I stay, you go!"
John accepted and there he went, to the Capital, Brasília, after a long and tiring trip he finally arrived, and what a shock, the Christmas decorations were there already, John was amazed by the city. 
"Oh my God, what a beautiful city, in the New Year's Eve I'll begin to work" he said.
And he did it, John became a carpenter, getting his money in a honest way, but spending it in an not-so-honest way.
But he met a lot of interesting people this way, even a bastard grandson of his great-grandfather.
There, he also met Pablo, a guy with a cool moustache, was from Peru, lived in Bolivia, but was currently selling things in Brazil. 
Later on, he had no extra money, being a carpenter wasn't giving him no benefits, so he decided to be like Pablo and do his own thing, so he began to plant.
Soon those crazy weed addicted people found out about it, John of Holy Christ's got rich and fucked every trafficker's life in the city.
He made a lot of friends and went to many rock concerts, but later on, due to bad influences he began to steal.
In his first time as a robber he decided to steal some rich traffickers, bad idea, he went to hell for the first time, suffering from violence and rape, as his hate grew and grew.
"You'll see! I'll fuck you all" he'd say with a hateful look.
Holy Christ was now a bandit, fearless and feared in Federal District, he had no fear of police Captain or drug dealer, or General or playboys.
That's when he met a girl and felt sorry for his sins, Mary Lucy was a beautiful girl and Holy Christ promised his heart to her.
He said he wanted to get married, he went back to his job as a carpenter.
"Mary Lucy, I will love you forever, and I want to have a son with you" he said.
The time passes and one day, an old and rich man enters his home, with a dirty deal he wanted John to make.
"I might have been a bandit but some things are against honour, I don't help rich people on getting money out of those who don't have food, get the fuck out of my house" said John.
But before he left, with a hateful look, the old man said "You lost your life, my brother".

"You lost your life, brother"

Those words got stuck into John's heart.
And the old man was right, one day, Holy Christ got drunk and didn't go to work, in the next day he was fired, and could do nothing about it.
John talked to Pablo and asked for some help, Pablo would send him drugs from Bolivia, and John would sell them in Brazil.
But one day, Jeremy, a dangerous trafficker appeared, he knew about John of Holy Christ's drugs and decided that he would end John's life.
But Pablo brought a Winchester 22, and John knew how to shoot well, but he decided to save this for later. And wait for Jeremy to take the first step.
Jeremy was a weed addicted rascal who'd fuck everybody's life, he'd rape innocent little virgin girls and say that he was a Protestant that didn't know how to pray.
And Holy Christ had been 6 months away from home, he began to miss his girl.
"I'm leaving to see Mary Lucy, it's a good time for us to get married" said John.
As he got home he cried and went to hell for the second time.
Jeremy married Mary Lucy and made her pregnant.
Holy Christ only knew hate and called Jeremy for a duel.
"Tomorrow at two in front of the block 14, you can choose your gun you disgusting pig, and I'll kill Mary Lucy too, that traitor bitch whose heart I promised to".
And Holy Christ didn't know what to do when the reporter gave all of the duel's information on the TV, announcing the time, the place and why.
On Saturday then, at two o'clock everybody went there just to watch.
They stood like in old cowboy movies and began to walk.
Jeremy was a dirty man and began to smile as he shot John while he was on his back.
Feeling the hot and red blood staining his shirt, John looked to the people who were applauding, he looked at the ice cream guy, and the TV guy, and to everyone else.
And he remembered his childhood times, and all that he'd been through until here, then he decided to join the dance, and show the world that he was there.
And then the sun blocked his eyes, and he recognised Mary Lucy, with the Winchester 22 his friend Pablo gave him.
He stood up, weakly, and said.
"Jeremy I am a man, different from you, and I don't shoot people on their back, look at me motherfucker, look at your sin, at what God won't forgive, and feel my forgiveness".
And then John of Holy Christ with the Winchester 22 shot the dirty pig 5 times, Mary Lucy took the gun in her hands and died along with John, her love.
People said that John of Holy Christ was Holy because he knew how to die.
And rich people from the city couldn't believe in the story they'd seen on the TV.
John didn't accomplished what he wanted to when he first decided to go to the Capital, and began this tragical adventure.
He wanted to talk to the President, and make him help all of those poor people that only suffer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked it, Legião Urbana <3