Status: Very first oneshot :)

A Sweet Memory

1/1

I walked through the entrance. As I looked around, I remembered something that happened to me a while ago. This was where we first met. Sure it wasn't very pleasant but after that, I was way too happy to even care. On the ferris-wheel I spotted two young people. I smiled, my mind still occupied with that romantic memory.

My parents and I were celebrating my seventeenth birthday. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I wanted to have a party or at least invite my best friends but Mum insisted we have 'Family Time'. Like I don't already live with them. So that argument was practically pointless.

I turned to them and said, "Uhm. I need to go to the bathroom."

My Mum frowned. "Okay but hurry."

Quickly walking away, I went straight to the public toilets. Once I was done, I looked around but my parents weren't there. Instead of searching the park I grinned and went my own way. My stomach grumbled hungrily. I saw the place where the food were and ran. I only got a smoothie and chocolate ice-cream.

I paid for them and I think I turned too fast. Because the next thing I know, I was covered in the food and, unluckily, so was the person in front of me. Dropping the smoothie I gasped and looked up.

"Oh god. I am so sorry!" I exclaimed really meaning what I said. That was so embarrassing. I glanced around and only a few people were staring. Some were even giving me glares.

The guy I bumped into lifted his head and just smiled in return. "No, it's cool. It was just an accident," he explained.

Nodding my head I just stared at him. He had dark brown hair, nice blue eyes and a really cute smile. He was tall and a little on the skinny side. But who cared? This guy was really hot.

He gave me an unsure look but held out his hand. "I'm Zach," he said.

"Pamela." Still a little surprised, I shook his hand. Warm.

"How about we go get cleaned up?" he asked. Though he was already walking towards a table with tissue.

I followed his order and wiped the front of my shirt. "And this was one of my favourites," I muttered under my breath. Still grumbling I rubbed and rubbed, clearly annoyed more than embarrassed.

When we were done, I expected him to say bye or something. Instead Zach wondered, "So do you wanna hang out? With me?"

"Well," I paused. "Okay, then." My day was getting better. And I knew Zach was a complete stranger but he was a cute, nice stranger.

Throughout the whole time we were together, we shared conversations and laughed at jokes. Zach was a fun guy to be around. We went on different kinds of rides like the roller coaster, a ride where you went side to side up really high and one where I almost puked.

"So you're all here alone?" he asked curiously.

I replied, "Not really. I came here with my parents cause it's my birthday."

At that he immediately grabbed my hand and ran. Zach pulled me all the way to the other side of the amusement park. Where the stalls and games were. At last we stopped and I realised he was still grasping my hands. I blushed.

"What's so funny?" His eyebrows furrowed and I admit, he was looked adorable.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I guessed he hadn't figured out that he was holding my hand. I liked it. His palm was really warm and amide me feel comfortable.

"Kay then. Since it's your birthday, I'll get you something," he declared grinning.

Zach went over to a game where you had to shoot small hoops. Five times in a row. He got it all in and handed me the prize. A big purple bear with a love heart. I gasped and hugged it tight. "It's so cute! Thanks Zach," I exclaimed. Without thinking about, I embraced him. Much to my surprise he hugged back.

"No problem, Pam," he said. I loved the way he said my nickname and I couldn't help but stare into those shining blue eyes.

Accidentally I blurted out, "You have really nice eyes."

Shrugging he teased, "I know, baby gurl. I'm just that cool." No offence, but he always seemed awkward whenever he tried to be all that.

Giggling I playfully slapped his arm. "Uhuh. You're cool Zach," I joked back.

"Hey, it's true." Zach pretended to be insulted and just smiled. He really had the most gorgeous smile. "I'm cool cause I'm in a band."

"What? Since when?" I demanded. Honestly I think it was hot he's in a band.

He winked. And I faltered a bit. "Since forever. We're called Allstar," he noted.

"I think I've heard that name before. Did you guys sing a song called Amy?" I asked.

Zach's eyes widened. "Yes! The older that I get, the less that I regret. And baby, it's cause of you," he sang while facing me.

Blushing I kept looking around. Thankfully, nobody was standing around staring or listening to us. I looked at Zach and he still sang.

"Since the day we met, you know I won't forget. That baby, my Amy's true." He had a really nice voice. So talented and nice. Shoot, I think I like him.

"Uhh, Zach?" I mumbled after he was finished.

He lightly touched my hand and I swore my heart skipped faster. "Yeah?"

I had no idea what to say so I just whispered, "Thank you for giving me the best birthday present." Those words, I really meant. I had such a great time with Zach.

He smiled softly before saying, "It's about to get even better."

Before I had time to think of a reply he leaned in and cradled my chin. His hot breath tickled my skin just as our lips touched. I was surprised but more than willing to kiss him back. Gently we kissed each other as I wrapped my arms around his neck. How bad it was for it to seem like this was meant to happen. My parents would be so mad, if they knew what I was doing. However, the strength of the kiss rolled over that thought and swept through my body. Zach's lips were so soft, calm and perfect.

Too soon we both pulled away. I sucked in some air and smiled at him. We didn't let go of each other until it was time to go.

Well, that's my story. Even thinking of that made me smile like a lovesick fool. It's been almost two years since that wonderful night. Zach and I have kept a good relationship and always had time for one another.

"Pamela?" A voice called out. Zach stepped into my view and smiled.

Laughing I muttered under a breath, "Look who it is." And I ran to his open arms with that memory still stuck in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Requested by poofxPam :)