October Rain

I Will Justify Almost Every Answer Baby

Image

"Philip! Hold your tongue! You have no right to expose Michael that way!" Aaron growled, lunging at him from his seat across the room.I looked back at Michael, completely stunned by what I had just witnessed.He hung his head down in embarrassment, not once looking up at me.

"Harmony, I think it's best if you and Michael go into the study and talk this over.We'll handle things with Philip from here." DJ said motioning us out the door and down the hall.I felt my entire body shake violently.How was I suppose to trust him now? He's a vampire.A full blown blood sucking, creature of the night.But then again, he was also my destiny.

I heard the wooden door creak softly shut, sitting down slowly at a small table.Michael sat in front of me, almost taking a full five minutes before he finally even looked up to face me.I saw the yellowish glow start to fade away from his eyes and dull brown taking its place."So I'm sure you probably don't even want to look at me right now but-" I put my hand to his cheek, silencing him.

"I'm just a little shocked is all.I want to talk to you about this please.How did you? When did you even become one of them?" I asked quietly, afraid to let anyone else hear what I said.He sighed deeply, running his fingers through his hair.I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to open up about this to someone.

"When I turned 18, on the night of my birthday.I met the guys at a spot in the cemetery where I was changed.For the best? I guess you could say that.For the worst? I'm not too sure I'd say that either.Its not so bad but its not so good either.A bittersweet romance I guess." He stated, a slight chuckle coming from between his lips.

I took in a deep breath before putting my hand on top of his ice cold one."Well that doesn't change the bond between us obviously, so I'm going to stick beside you no matter who or what you are Michael.You said it yourself that this was meant." I smiled lightly, seeing the color in his eyes start to change back almost instantly.

"Thank you darling, and I promise that I won't ever hurt you or anything Harmony I swear that on my life.My sole purpose is to protect and comfort you from now until the end of time." He grinned widely, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

I felt a sense of warmth almost instantaneously take over my body, calming me greatly."Okay Michael I trust you." I whispered softly hoping that he knew I meant it.A saw a small tug at his lips, reassuring me that he did in fact believe me and my word.

"Come on Harmony, lets go into the den with Aaron and the others.I'm sure their done arguing with Philip by now." He shrugged before taking my hand in his and pulling me alongside him to the other room.But of course, things weren't calm at all like he had thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW.So, its been quite some time since I've updated and I'm EXTREMELY sorry to all of you for making you wait so long to update my stories.Also I'm SO SORRY its short! Just with school and looking for a job, Ive been so jam packed with problems.But anyway! ENJOY! :D Let me know what you think, feedback is GREATLY welcomed!