October Rain

Call It Love

"But she is not one of us! She's nothing but a mortal! A wretch of a girl!" Philip shouted to Aaron from his corner of the room, causing Aaron to again, lunge at his throat.I felt Michael grasp onto my had tightly, but I had already heard what was being said.

"She is my mate! My destiny bond! I am one soul, bound by hers and eternally spoken for!" Michael interrupted, causing everyone to whip their heads towards our direction.I just stood there feeling more helpless then ever.Michael's brothers did not accept me.

"Michael, what do you mean?" Aaron asked, releasing Philip from his grip and standing upright.He shook his head vigorously, knowing that they would not understand the bond we had between one an other.I decided to try my best and use my thoughts to get through to Aaron.

"Michael and I connected through our dreams, apparently since I was a little girl.Please, Aaron, just see that I'm not a normal person please." I pratically begged him.And then all of a sudden his facial expression changed.Yes! He heard me!

"Guys, Harmony is not a normal mortal.DJ you knew that from the beginning that she was one of us.Philip, that means we have no other option but to accept Harmony into the family.Welcome, darling." A sense of relief instantly washed over me, making my whole body relax into Michael's side.He softly took my hand and intwined it with his.

Even though things seemed to be moving a tad bit fast, I accepted my new life and how it was going to be from here on out.And I even accepted the fact that being Michael's soulmate meant that I would more then likely have to complete my destiny bond to him and change to his form.A vampire.

"Harmony, I can sense some tension between you and Philip.I think I should take you back into town now." I looked up at Michael, a look of worry gleaming in his eyes.I simply nodded my head in agreement.If there was something that needed to be said or done, I'm sure it could wait until our next meeting.

[i{"Guys I am going into town, I'm going to take Harmony back.See you all later." Michael announced to everyone before dashing out of the room quickly with me right at his side.The sun was already creeping out through the thick rain clouds, making the air hot and muggy once we started on our walk through the woods.

Michael had not let go of my hand once, making me feel more secure."I hope we get to the bridge before the sun breaks through, I don't want anything to happen to you." I mummbled softly.He looked down at me and smiled lightly, understanding that I was concerned.

"Don't worry love, I won't burn to tiny pieces of ash like you might have seen in the movies.But I will get weaker, so your right its best to keep moving." Michael chuckled but picked up his pace some as the sun kept inching out more through the clouds.

I was relieved once I saw the creek come into view, a content sigh escaping my lips."Okay well this is as far as I can go until night fall.Will you be fine on your own?" He asked, placing a cold hand to my cheek.

I forgot I was going to be home alone since my grandmother was going to be away visiting her sister.I guess I'll just have to deal until Monday."Yes, I'll be fine.But if its not too much trouble, do you think you could-"

"Stop by tonight and see you? Of course darling, I'll be by around 10." I smiled widely before embracing him into a warm hug.I never realized just how strong he was until I felt him squeeze back, crushing me a tad bit.

"Sorry love, I'll be more gentle next time.See you tonight." He said before swiftly darting off through the tall eucalyptus trees.I smiled to myself, more than happy with my visit with Michael today.

Well, except for my encounter with Philip.That was what I was AND still am most afraid of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so again, I am SO SO SORRY for the lack of updates but seeing as my iPod touch is my only source of Internet and writing capability, my updates will continue to lag a bit.But anyway! Feedback is GREATLY appreciated! Let me know what you guys think :) ENJOY! :)