October Rain

Call Out To The Dead.

Image

That night after I changed down from my clothes and into some more comfortable attire, a tanktop and black sweatpants, I headed to the kitchen to make myself some hot tea while I waited for Michael to come and check up on me.Not that I felt scared or anything, it's just being alone in this house could cause anyone to be a little jumpy.

"Harmony." Someone called out my name suddenly, making me shiver.I looked outside the kitchen window, seeing only the raindrops running down.I figured it was Michael telling me he was coming, but it didn't sound like Michael, not at all.Skeptical, I still decided to answer back.

"Michael?" I said softly, looking around the empty halls and checking each of the rooms, feeling uneasy that someone might be in the house.Then out of nowhere I heard a rattle outside the big bay window in the living room.

There was someone standing outside, and they looked nothing like Michael."Who-who are you? What do you want?" I called out, my voice starting to tremble as the dark figure started to walk closer towards the front door.

Panicking, I raced for the door and locked it before they could open it."God where are you Michael!?" I pleaded silently hoping he would hear my cries for help.There was no response, and only the sound of someone breaking in through the kitchen window.

"Oh my God, please no don't come up here." I prayed as I hid myself away in my grandmothers closet upstairs.Whoever it was that was inside the house was obviously looking for something.But what could they possibly want from my grandmother's things?

"Sir, the girl is not here.I cannot find her, she's no where inside." The voice said, making me go white with fear.Who the hell could be looking for me and what exactly did they even want me for?!

"Find her! I know she's there! I can smell her inside!" The other voice demanded, making them continue their search of the downstairs living room for me.

"God please Michael, where the fuck are you?!" I shut my eyes tightly, sending that thought as hard and urgent as I could possible get it.

Suddenly, I heard a loud smash and something or someone being slammed against the staircase.I hoped to God that it was finally Michael or the police that had came to my rescue.

"We only want her! She's the gift! The answer to the book!" The voice from before frantically pleaded with whoever it was that was attacking him.I could hear the sounds of bones crushing and cracking underneath the other person's body weight.

Now I definitely knew that these were not humans that were inside of my house.

"NO! Harmony is my mate! She is the key to my soul, the answer to my curse! Whatever you so much as try to do with her, I'll release on you ten fold! You're no match for me, Klauss! Admit it!" Michael's voice echoed loudly, making my ears ring.

"This isn't going to be the last Michael, you don't know what you're doing.She isn't worth protecting, you know that he will be back for you and her, dead or alive." The person, Klauss said before vanishing into the cold night sky.

And then suddenly like a flash of light Michael had appeared beside me, holding onto me tightly in the upstairs closet.I didn't know why, but I started to sob and cry loudly into his chest as he rubbed small circles into the small of my back trying to calm me down."Shh, you're ok now Harmony I won't let anything hurt you darling." He murmmured sweetly.

I looked up at him with sad eyes and a half hearted smile."Michael why were those men after me? What do they want me for?"I asked as the worry in my voice started overcoming every other emotion that I was feeling.He just sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I don't have time to explain it now, darling.It's not going to be light anytime soon and I don't want them trying to come back.I'm going to stay the night with you, so lets just get ready for bed now, ok?" He basically demanded instead of asking, which I ultimately didn't mind since that meant that I wouldn't be left alone to fend for myself until the morning sun came up.

I just prayed to God that no one would come back between now and then since Michael was here, but I can't keep my hopes up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so! I sincerely wanted to apologize to everyone thats been waiting for me to update for quite some time..its just with my life changing completely and trying to get into school its been real tough to update in peace..but! Thank god for the season changing into my favorite season and inspiration for this story..FALL! I WILL be updating this story as well as others more frequent now as much as I can, I promise.So enjoy everyone! Feedback is GREATLY appreciated! :D