Darkness

1/1

I shouldn't have gotten attached to him, it is not even possible, I am not able to get attached to anything, I do not have feelings, those who come from the heart, love, tenderness, those are feelings that I cannot feel.

But he was an exception, I could say why, today, but at the time I knew far less than I thought I knew.

When I was near him, I felt like I had a heart.

All my love was his, it only existed in him.

Living as a Nobodie is the most complete darkness, is the bane of a soul, so we look for Kingdom Hearts, Roxas was only our greatest weapon.

I couldn't have gotten attached to him, I knew he would not live long as Roxas.

But that's what I did, and I ended up half dead, heartbroken, rather, with the feeling of being heartbroken.

The feeling of having a heart, even shattered, is rewarding, not having a heart, this is a big nothing, this is worse than any depression. I think ...

Roxas saved me, even when he hurt me, I felt my heart.

Now I'm feeling it again, but I'm not close to him, the one who's here is someone else, the Keyblade's chosen one, the feeling that I have a heart comes back with him around.

Sora, is his name, he would be the Organization's enemy, my enemy, but I wanted to help him, now I'm dying ... I think I'm already dead, but now I'll disappear, will him be gone too?

- You're... Fading away... - said Sora.

- That's what happens when you put your whole being in one attack... You know? Not that Nobodies HAVE a being... - I said feeling weak - Now go! Find Kairi, and before I forget, sorry for what I did to her.

- When we find her you can apologize personally - Sora said, trying to sound confident.

- Nah, I think I'll pass, like, my heart wouldn't be in it - I joked - I don't have one. - I laughed, I wasn't afraid of fading away.

Naminé knew it all, fading away is the destiny of every Nobody.

- Axel... What were you trying to do? - Sora asked innocently.

- I wanted to see Roxas ... - He looked at me surprised, I think he understood that Roxas was more than a friend to me. - He ... - I tried to speak, but it was difficult - Was the one I liked ... He made me feel ... Like I had a heart ... - I opened the game, I would vanish,  there were no reasons to keep secrets. - It's funny, you make me feel the same - I opened a smile, with an emotion I think it's tenderness. - Kairi is in Castle Dungeon, go there!

I gathered some strength and managed to open a portal, the flames of darkness begins to consume me, I hear my name, Sora is calling me, but his voice is like Roxas ...

Yeah, Roxas, I did met you in your next life... I'm glad you got me memorised...

Good luck, Sora.