Private School Etiquette

alone and beautiful

Gerard pov
It was late autumn, verging on winter, Halloween was coming up and I have noticed for a few days that there had been posters advertising for the Halloween dance. I was imagining all the girls dressed in super scary costumes with blood dripping from the walls and trick or treating, I was probably wrong and my mind was giving me the complete opposite to reality.
I couldn't care less if teachers saw me walk out, they can kiss my ass, I was more worried about Frank and where he was. 
I tapped my pockets looking for my cigarettes, to my fortune they were right there in my left pocket. I didn't bother getting one out because that would get me expelled for sure!
I turned up the last flight of stairs up to my floor, it's was surprisingly eerie and quiet. When I came to my door I could see it was slightly ajar and I noticed a small figure placed in the middle of the floor, I quietly opened the door a little more so I could inspect the figure. Frank was sitting on the floor with guitar in hand, he wasn't playing, he was just sitting there. His hair was beautifully messy and he was chewing on his lip ring, his hands were gently locked over the neck of the guitar and his other hand was resting on the floor. 
Suddenly, I noticed that he put the guitar to one side and lay down with his arms out above his head.
Frank pov
I was bored out of my mind, even sitting here doing nothing was better than science and being harassed by Pete Wentz.
There was a light knock on the door, I tipped my head backwards even further to see Gerard standing there staring at me, " oh, hi.." I smiled and sat up to get a better look at him, he looked a little angry as he slammed his bag down, " what's happened?" 
"Pete Wentz."
"Ah, explain?" He sat opposite me and looked me in the eyes,
"Just saying shit."
"About you?" I could feel anger building up,
"No, you." My anger subsided,
"Oh, nothing new probably..." I sighed. Suddenly, to my surprise, Gerard shuffled closer, "promise me that you will never hurt yourself?" How did he know? Nobody knows, not even Patrick...
"I p-prosmise." I felt tears stream down my face, "I'm so s-sorry." I fell in to Gerard and sobbed, his slender things brushed my arm reassuringly. After a while there was a silence,
"You know, you are too beautiful to hurt." Sincerely Gerard spoke and left me breathless, " I think you are the greatest." I pulled my head up to meet his face above mine, "so beautiful..." He placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in to a kiss, his lips moved so smoothly against mine. I cupped his face and shuffled so I was sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him.
He moaned and I felt his cock twitch beneath me, I smirked in my kiss and pulled away so I could start kissing his perfect neck. I heard moans of pleasure escape his lips when I started to suck on his skin, he then pulled me back up and kissed me hard and pulled me in by my back.
He ran his hand up my shirt and up my bare back, I could feel him pulling at my shirt to get it off, so I broke the kiss quickly while his swiftly took off my shirt. He ran his fingers along my chest and down Lower and lower.
The sensation was unbearable and I groaned slightly as he placed his hands over my cock through my jeans, "m-more..." I pleaded, he palmed at my jeans as my hard-on started to grow.
The bell chimed and we slowly came to a stop, he broke our last kiss and planted a small peck on my cheek, "don't forget you are beautiful."
♠ ♠ ♠
ily x x x