Private School Etiquette

The main hall

Frank pov
I looked at the plain black gym bags that were filled with the things that once filled the Cosy and inviting room, that all got packed away and the room now became a prison...I don't remember it being this cold and scary before...
I grabbed one bag and pulled it over my shoulder and I did the same to the other. I have to leave the key in the door so the door keeper (that's the person who inspects all the rooms each week, not that he ever bothers.) knows I'm moving out.
All the students that are 16 and over have to go to the main hall downstairs, that means I have to walk down three sets of fucking stairs with these heavy ass bags on my shoulders. 
"bye, old friend..." I whispered behind my shoulder as I closed the door and shoved the key into the key hole.
I've never really been very far in the dorm block, I know there is a cafeteria on the ground floor and that the first years are just above that, then it's the 14+ then there is me... And I haven't been on the last floor, mainly because none of the shit up there has any use to me.
Outside of the dorm block is the subject blocks,then the old church house and opposite that is private park that school owns.
As I walked down the first set of stairs, I noticed that all the kids were staring at me, "what are you looking at?" I asked sternly to one of the scrawnier looking kids, he backed away and I smirked a little at my victory.
I headed through the floor down to the second set of stairs. That was easy, because none of the first years are in their rooms yet, yet alone in the school.
The main hall Is literally where the staircase takes me. I walked down The stairs, almost tripping on my laces, I stumbled a bit but I didn't catapult down the stairs...
No body was there. Thank god for that, imagine if everyone saw me stumble, they would of laughed their butts off. As the other students weren't here I decided to listen to a little music, I delved deep into the pocket of my black hoodie and pulled out a very old MP3 player. In went both of the headphones and I decided to listen to misfits. 
Gerard pov
It was almost like I was going to die the way my mother clung to me, tears steaming down her face. My brother rolled his eyes and just stared at his game boy console again, "this is only to make you better... It's only a punishment, okay?" My mother cried out onto my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed,
"Yeah, I know." I choked back the lump in my throat and decided that I will not let my father see my cry. He would only call me a fucking pansy.
"See you next year son..." He said from the taxi, he had the nerve not to get out of that vehicle. What a cock.
"Come on, bro..." Mikey gestured me with his hand,
"Okay..." 
While we said out goodbyes the taxi driver was kind enough to get our bags out of the back, I grabbed the handle and it extended so I could have a go at pulling it along the pebbles. 
It didn't take long before we were met by a short, chubby man in a suit that was far to big for him,
"Ah, you must be out new students? Come this way to the main hall, this is where you will be assigned your dorms..." He walked forwards and told us to follow close behind so we don't get lost. "Now, Mikey.. Because we do not have any rooms on your age group floor, we are going to partner you up with your brother and who ever else you get as a dorm mate," Mikey nodded happily, I was also very happy that Mikey wouldn't be parted from me, "here we are, take a seat and the other students will arrive shortly. Oh! And my name is Mr. Evans..." He opened the two double doors that lead to a huge old room, the walls were beamed with wood along with the ceiling.
I looked among the chairs to find a hooded character.
He looked suspicious so I moved to the other end of the hall and sat down with Mikey... 
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for any mess ups, I write these on my iPhone in the notes so it's awkward c:
Any way comments would be appreciated, so would constructive criticism.
ily x x x

Saffie xo