Private School Etiquette

Rooms and closets

4: Frank pov
-dieee dieee dieeee my darrlin'-
I bopped my head along to the beat of the catchy punk song, I was at the door for a while as I waited for the keys. I really wanted to see how different the rooms are compared to the grotto I lived in last year.
The song ended just a I felt a presence coming towards me.
I looked up to see a boy, of course he was taller than me, with midnight hair that was pushed back and came down to his neck, he had a cute pixie nose and perfect pointed lips that were slightly open. He was wearing a long black and red scarf that hung over a pile of ring binded books that he carried in both of his slender pale hands.
"Hi, you must be frank?" His accent was like mine, jersey boys together in one room? Oh shit that's bad.
"Yeah, frank iero... And you are-"
"Gerard way, my brother is Mikey..." He stared down at his feet and shuffled a little from side to side, he bit the left side of his lip gently and his hair flopped over his face, he smiled a bit under the black veil his hair caused.
"I've got the keys!" A young boy wearing a black trench coat ran towards us, holding the key in the air like it was some trophy he won. His glasses were bouncing on the bridge of his nose, yet his brown pointed hair didn't move at all... Too much hairspray.
" if you don't mind, I'll do the honors?" He placed his hand on his chest and gave Gerard and I questioned looks, we both nodded and Mikey opened up the bright white door (obviously painted during the summer...)

Gerard pov
The room was painted a cream colour except for one wall, on which the door is placed, that wall was a dark red. The room had two windows on the end wall, which was nice to have light in so I can paint and draw.
The room had a bunk bed and a single bed, Mikey almost instantly jumped on the top bunk and squealed, "SHOTGUN." and slammed his things on the mattress claiming his bed, I tucked my suitcase under the bottom bunk and sat on it carefully. I think frank was pleased to have a single bed and not share a bunk bed With a stranger, I could tell from the sudden cute smile that appeared on his face, "do we have any school today?" I asked, not to anyone in particular,
"No, we have this day off to settle in and take a look around the school..." Frank answered very efficiently and casually,
"Oh cool, " I looked around the room to see a wall that was basically one big closet, I opened it to find a set of drawers on the floor inside, shelves and some clothes hangers, "how about we start my dividing the closet space?"
"Yeah, sure..." Frank walked over to me and stood close by my side, his head came up to my shoulders.

After an Hour of sorting out the space, we all had our stuff pack away. We all had activate drawer for underwear and personal belongings, a couple of shelves each and we divided the hangers up between us.
Frank smiled at the work we completed and shoved the ends of his sleeves into his hands, "I don't really want to go anywhere today," he looked at me and Mikey, "how about you?"
"Well, I was thinking if going to look around for a bit and talk to a few people..." Mikey said, the tone in his voice almost sounding like he was inviting us,
"No thanks... I'm going to stay here." I smiled at my brother reassuringly,
"Oh, well I'm going now, be back soon..." He grabbed a hoodie and walked out of the door, leaving me and frank alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating last night like I said.
My step dad walked out and me and my mum a dealing with some stuff.
aaaanywaaayy!
Thanks for reading!
Never thought I would get so many readers and stuff c: <3