Private School Etiquette

exploration and coffee

Franks POV

I'm glad Mikey left. I'm not saying that in a horrible way, its just that I like Gerard and want to talk to him alone about things and become better friends, so I'll actually have friends this year.
He stood next to me awkwardly, "Want some coffee?"
"What?" I said,
"I have a flask of coffee in my rucksack, do you want some?" He was now facing me, he smiled at me sweetly.
"Yeah, please if you don't mind."
"Of course not..."
He grabbed his bag from his bunk and stuck his snow white hand into the fabric. After a while of searching through the bag, he pulled out a silver flask and passed me the tube. It was surprisingly still warm (I would of still drank it either way).
"Thanks..."
I took a sip and lowered myself down to the floor and sat crossed legged. Gerard joined me and sat opposite me. We passed the flask back and forth until it was empty, with no conversation.
"So how long have you been here?" Gerard asked as he held the flask with both hands wrapped around it,
"Oh, just a year, I had I single room last year so that's why they probably put us together..."
I made grabby hands as a sign of more coffee,
"There is no more..." He made a pout and giggled at me as my face dropped,
"Don't worry, I'll make more later." He held my hands in reassurance,
"So why did you come to Belleville private?"
As I said that, he snatched back his hand back, stood up and walked over to his bag.
Gerard's POV

Oh shit, I can't tell him I'm gay! It will ruin everything and he will hate me.
"Oh, I nearly set the house on fire..."
"Really?" Frank looked as though as be believed me.
"Yeah, I spilt my lighter fluid near the fire place."
"Oh shit..."
"I burned down one side of the living room."
Frank laughed, convinced by more story.
"That's fucking hilarious!"
He stood up and came over to my bunk and sat close next to me. Could he stop being so cute for one second?
"Can I have the honor, of showing you the school grounds?" I nodded childishly and Frank smiled and chewed at his lip ring again.
We walked down to the main hall again to find a girl with jet black hair and another girl, much shorter than her, with bright ginger hair.
"Hey guys, this is Gerard."
Frank introduced me. "This is Haley," he pointed to the red-hed, "and this is Lyn-z."
Frank went on to explain how they are best friends, blah blah blah, and how they are room mates this year. Haley was very small and quite thin, she had quite a boyish figure, however Lyn-z was quite tall, had an hourglass figure and was curvy, she stared at me and smiled sweetly.
We decided to walk to the cafeteria and get some more coffee, we past a few other students that didn't really concern me,
"Hey, Frank!" Patrick waved at me and full arms length and walked towards me and Gerard, "Is this your roomie?"
Patrick smiled at Gerard and held out his hand, "I'm Patrick, Franks friend," he moved towards Gerard's ear,"His only friend..."
He giggled a little bit and winked at me as a way of saying "only kidding!"
"Hey, I'm Gerard way, nice to meet you!" Gerard said happily,
"Where you heading?
"Oh just the cafeteria, Frank and I need some coffee..."
"Oh my god, you're coffee freak too?! God help us all..." Patrick placed his hands together and looked up to the sky.
"No, I'm joking, let head to the cafeteria!"
♠ ♠ ♠
- ugh sorry for a late update guys c:
I'm getting my friend Becca to do all the editing and spelling and shit because I'm an idiot :3
Annnyyway thanks for reading and subscribing and stuff
ily
Saffie xo