Private School Etiquette

friends? friends.

Mikey's POV

After I left I walked around the school grounds for a couple of hours on my own. I didn't realise how beautiful it was! The trees were turning different shades of golden and orange and the sky was a nice pale blue; you could tell it was autumn.
"Hey!"
A stranger approached me suddenly, he had tanned skin, jet black hair in a sweeped fashion and wore a zip up hoodie.
"You're the new kid right? You came with your brother?" He asked me.
"Yeah, I'm Mikey..." I answered, a little bit scared from the way he seemed so happy,
"Cool!" He said over excitably, "I'm Pete, I'll show you around if you like."
He seemed quite nice, I suppose.
"Yeah, sure, thanks."
He smiled at me and told me to follow him to the park.
"So, why did you change schools?"
Oh shit, what did Gerard tell me to use as a cover story?
"My brother nearly set the house on fire, and I 'helped'."
Pete laughed loudly and patted my back.
"That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!" He kept giggling between words and he flicked his dark hair a few times as well.

Franks POV

Gerard and I went to the coffee machine and pressed the buttons to tell the machine what drink we wanted. Patrick sat down at a table at the back of the hall. Nobody was in the cafeteria, but who could blame them? It's a bit boring.
Gerard was holding the cup with both hands, looking quite cold. He was still wearing his long scarf and coat. We walked over to Patrick who smiled a bit as he saw us walk over together.
"So, can I have some?" He asked while moving his eyes between me and Gerard.
"Fuck no..." Me and Gerard said in unison. Patrick laughed-
"I can tell you two will be inseparable!
"So who is your room mate?" Gerard asked and took a sip of his coffee.
"Pete Wentz." Patrick said bluntly.
"Oh, who is that?" Gerard was completely clueless.
"He is a prick, he hates my guts." I said sorrowfully, "He's bullied me since my first day,"
Gerard frowned and took another sip.
"He is the most popular guy in the whole school, he's a bass player, a singer and a fucking dick." I took a sip of my drink this time.
"Oh, shit..." Gerard muttered.
He pressed his cold hand into mine under the table, hiding the compassion from Patrick. I squeezed and interlocked our fingers.

Gerard's POV

Frank looked almost adorable as he held my hand under the table and sipped his coffee every so often.
I looked at Patrick: he had blonde hair, sort of white with hints of yellow that stood up on his head. You could tell he didn't gel it from the way it looked so soft and fluffy, like a kitten. He was quite skinny and looked as though he worked out quite a bit.
"So, now you've got your coffee, what are you going to do?" Patrick asked both me and Frank.
"Go back to our room and drink it..."
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for waiting a while c:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE BBY!
I hope u all had a nice Halloween and got lots of sweets
9 days until warped tour x
ily x
Saffie xo