Private School Etiquette

Never forget this

Mikey pov
I walked in to my room to see Gerard and Frank lying in a mountain of beer cans. I slept in Pete's room that night because he said Patrick wasn't there.
God it smells awful in here, like a mixture of vomit and harsh vodka.
"For God sa- Gerard!" I kicked him and he hunched into a sleepy, helpless ball of skin of and cells, "Get the fuck up."
"Mmmrmmuhghh...." Gerard replied with an unrecognizable sentence as he slowly sat up, suddenly I could tell that he felt the alcohol hit his head. He sat there holding his head with both hands on the floor, his hair was messier than usual and his eyes has dark rings that flooded his skin around the eyes.
Frank was already curled up in a ball with his hands on his head, but he wasn't awake... I thought about what Pete told me, frank luring Pete into the bathroom and taking advantage of him, "oi." I kicked him harder than Gerard, just so he gets the picture that I am the one in charge.
"Fuck off, Mikes." He grunted at me as he stood up to get his blazer and tie on, he took his shirt from last night off and left the long sleeved top on, then he put on his school uniform.
I noticed Gerard to the same thing and grab his things for class, he popped a pill into his mouth and searched for the nearest glass of water to wash it down. Frank made grabby hands for one and also swallowed the pill.

Frank pov
Fuck, what happened last night?
All I remember is Patrick walking out and telling us to shout when we were done. What did we do?
Mikey sighed at us and slammed the door as he stomped to his first class.
"Oh god, what happened last night?" I scrunched my eyes tightly and tried to reminisce last night,
"I don't know, Jesus my head is spinning, we drank..." He paused to count the empty bottles and cans on the floor, "two cans of beer, and two bottles of vodka between you, me and Patrick..."
"Did he leave last night?
" I'm guessing..."
We headed down to the cafeteria to grab some coffee, God my head is spinning.
We made our way past the main hall and into the cafeteria where Patrick was quietly smiling to himself in the usual blue plastic chair at the back of the hall. Gerard and I snatched our cups filled with the angelic liquid and made our way to Patrick,
"Hey, guys..."
"Hey..." I replied quietly,
"So, do you actually remember last night?" Patrick smiled,
"No we don't." Gerard replied bluntly as he took his first sip of coffee,
"Oh, we'll it ended with me sleeping in Haley and lynz's room..."
"No way!" I held out my hand for a congratulating high five,
"No, not like that, I had to sleep on their floor because Mikey was in my bed when I went back to the room."
"Why didn't you sleep in our room?" Gerard puzzled,
"You didn't let me back in..."
"What? Explain." I weaved my fingers together and placed them on the table,
"Wow, you really don't remember anything," Gerard raised an eyebrow,
"Right, as you can probably tell we all got a little wasted last night, we started to play truth or dare and I dared you two to kiss."My eyes widened, "you told me to get out of the room until you called me back in, I waited for ages, but you never let me back in..."
"Oh." That was the only noise that escaped Gerard's lips. His perfect lips... Did I really kiss him?

Gerard pov
I couldn't really believe what I was hearing, but for a moment I realized it was probably the truth.
But, did I kiss him or did he kiss me? Either way I probably kissed him and liked it because, well, who wouldn't like kissing Frank Iero?
Frank picked up his disposable cup with two hands and brought it to his lips, he weaved his fingers around the cup and closed his eyes in bliss.
His hair was still fluffy and messy from the moment we woke up, he looked so cute.
"So, do you remember kissing?" Patrick suddenly broke my chain of thought,
"I can't remember, but I think so..." Frank glanced over to me and smiled, his face went red over the tone of his pale face.
"I think we did..." I grinned slightly and the thought of the small punk rock boy clambering my chest and leaving kisses on my lips. I could only imagine him leading down to my zipper an-
"So what classes do you have?" Patrick had this annoying habit of interrupting my thoughts...
"Oh, I have music, English, science and art..." Frank paused after each subject to remember.
"Cool! What about you Gerard?"
"Double art, music and science..."
Frank then grabbed my hand from under the table and linked our fingers, he smiled at me and stuck his tounge out at me playfully...
Stop being cute. Stop please?
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO SORRY THAT ITS LATE.
I've been through a lot of shit and stuff.
And I'm also sorry for fuck ups because I wanted to get this updated quickly, also my lovely Becca ( she spell checks and shit.) hasn't been at school for three days and she isn't replying soooo here it is!!!
I will try to write some tomorrow <3
Thanks for being here x x x