Status: i will update as much as i can

Besitos

Leia

I knew he was there watching me. but, I couldn’t stop my morning routine of making an idiot of myself.
"dammit!" the pancakes. I was so starving that everything else was thrown out of my mind.
I flipped the pancakes with serious skill and put them on a plate. I set the plate on the table. It is done.
I was about to go get a plate when Tony came up behind me and started nibbling on my neck. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. 
"that smells awesome," he said and flashed his cute smile.
"you're lucky I made you some."
I walked to my cabinets and got out two plates. I placed 4 pancakes on each plate.
"you sure you can eat all that?" Tony asked, laughing.
I bit my lip. I hated it when people said things like that. I had an amazingly thin figure even though I ate like a horse. And I hated it when people pointed it out. I spent different days thinking I was so thin or so fat that people thought I was disgusting.
I got up quickly and ran to my bathroom. I made it to the toilet and quickly stuck my fingers in my mouth. It burned but it felt so good. 
Did I just leave Tony at the table?
I brushed my teeth and flushed. I left the bathroom and I sat back down at the table.
"bad hangover," I lied