City Lights

I'm Related To Who...?

"OH MY GOD!!!! I can't believe you scored us tickets AND backstage passes to the MIW concert!!!!" I squealed, jumping up and down with my best friend, Stryker.

"I know! So, the concert's tomorrow and we HAVE to get you all pretty! Not that you aren't already of course." she said, giggling with a smile.

"Stryker, how did you even get these?? Weren't they all sold out??" I asked very hyper.

"Hmmm.. It's a surprise. Let's just say that my cousin, Mike, just so happened to talk to the band and scored them. Let's not think of that though, I mean, come on! We are going to see MIW live!!" she screamed and giggled, jumping with me again.

"Ok ok. So, i wanna do my hair different but I don't know what color to do. Any ideas??" I asked. She just smiled and nodded, whisking me off to a hair place.

AFTER


"I love it!" I giggled and hugged her tightly, looking at my new hair. It was now a very pretty purple with aqua underneath it all.

"Alright, Im glad you love it. Now we just have to go home and go to sleep because it's actually pretty late." she said. I smiled and went home with her. We ate something and then looked at the time. Wow, it's already 11:54 at night.

"I'm headed to bed. Night Stryker." I said, running upstairs.

"Night Jay! Have a good night's sleep!!" she yelled upstairs at me. I laughed and went to sleep, thinking of nothing but the coming concert.

NEXT MORNING


"Jay...Jaaaayyyyyyy...Jaycie...Jayson...JAYSON SKAI NIGHT!!!!" I heard Stryker yell, making me wake up quickly and fall outta bed.

"OUCH!! STRYKER DONNA PEIRCE!!! WHAT IN THE **** WERE YOU THINKING!!?!?!" I yelled at her.

"First off, you know i don't like my full name!! And second off, get up! It's time to get ready for the concert!!" she said, giggling and running to the bathroom.

"****, you took the good bathroom." I said, hitting the floor with my fist.

"That's what you get for not waking up Jaycie!!" she yelled back. I rolled my eyes and just laughed, walking to my closet and trying to find something to wear. I honestly couldn't find anything I really liked and sighed as Stryker walked in wearing just a towel with dripping blood red hair.

"Sexy Stryker." I said, making her giggle.

"Thanks, nice hair. Anyway, i already picked out your outfit." she said, smiling kinda evilly. Oh god, this can't be good. She then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom, pushing me in.

"Stryker!" I whined and hit the door.

"No, take a shower. Then I'm making you all hot and sexy for the concert. Now hurry up if you wanna try and meet them before they go on stage!" she said.

"Fine, you evil girl." I said, smirking and got in the shower.

After i got out, she was waiting for me outside the door and dragged me to her room, setting me on the bed.

"Good, now you're clean. Put this on then sit back down." she said, handing me something. I sighed and put the outfit on, knowing she was gonna mess with it till it looked perfect to her. I sat back down on the bed and she started on my makeup.

"Are you done yet??" I asked like an hour later. That's how long had seemed to go by.

"Almost.." she said, fixing my outfit then backed away.

"Can I look now?" I asked. She smiled and nodded, fixing her own outfit. I got up and looked in the mirror then stared.

"You like..?" she asked, smiling behind me.

"Like? I love it!! Oh my god, i can't even recognize myself!!" I said, hugging her tightly.

"Hehe, yay! Now let's go!"

"Wait, how are we getting there?" i asked, suddenly aware that neither of us had a car. She just giggled.

"You'll see now grab what you need and come on!" she said, running downstairs. I laughed and followed her, seeing her holding the door to a car open for me. I looked at her quizzically, hesitating.

"Are you-" i started to say, getting cut off.

"It's my cousin, Mike, now get in or we'll be late." she said, pushing me in then climbing in with me. We talked the whole way there and when we got to the venue a little while later, Stryker leaned up to her cousin and kissed his cheek.

"Remember, follow me then go straight to the side ok?" he asked her. I still hadn't seen his face the whole ride.

"Yes, silly, i know. You're so protective, I'll be fine and so will Jaycie. Thanks for the ride, Kuza." she said and hugged him, moving to where i could see his face.

"Oh my god, you're Mike Kuza!!!!" i yelled. He laughed and looked back at me.

"Indeed I am, and you must be Jayceson."

"Jay please. I can't believe it! Stryker, you never told me you were cousins with Kuza!!" i said, giving her a mad look.

"You never asked!!!" she said, laughing.

"I never thought I'd have to ask if you were related to anyone famous!! Is there anyone else I should know about that's famous and related to us????" I asked, forgetting I said us instead of you.

"Actually, yea. You're related to someone famous...and in MIW." she trailed off. I just stared at her.

"Oh, great Strykie, you broke her! She wasn't supposed to know yet, it was supposed to be a surprise!" Kuza said.

"Well I'm sorry! I thought it was just for him!!!"

"No, it was for her too! They're reuniting and it was supposed to b special for both of them!" he said, sighing then looking at me.

"Jaycie? Are you ok? You look a little pale.." she said. That was the last thing i heard till I fainted.