Cherry

cherry lollipops and lips as red as sin.

Cherise Martin used to be a good girl. She made a turn for the worse during her freshman year of high school. Some senior douche bag used her for her innocence and after she gave it up to him in the back of his BMW after he said 'I love you,' he was gone and told everyone how great she was at giving blow jobs. Her eyes hardened after that and her bright smile was covered with whore red lipstick and she teased boys and men of every age with the provocative cherry lollipop she kept in her mouth twenty-four seven.

That's how she got her nickname Cherry.

After she had her heart broken and her reputation ruined, she turned into the heart breaker. She gave blow jobs like a ten cent whore and rode dick like a pro - she didn't need instruction. Cherry Martin became the fantasy of every man near and far. If you hadn't been with Cherry, you were missing out.

She took my innocence when I was a sophomore in high school. She was a junior. I didn't even want to be with her, really. Her make-up smeared all over my face and clothes, her perfume made me cough, and her cigarettes made my asthma act up. I let her defile me 'cause it was the cool thing to do. I was the first among my group of friends to have been with Cherry, and damn did that make me cool.

It also made me as bad as she was.

Cherry was different with me, though. Everyone talked about how violent and rushed she was about her encounters and she never made eye contact, didn't even say anything when she was finished. But she was careful with me. She even kissed me on the cheek and told me she was sorry after we were done. She had a look of guilt on her face and her eyes blurred with tears, her mascara running already.

Till the day I die, I'll never forget what she said to me as she helped me find my shirt in the back of her car. "Y'know, don't turn out like me, Cruz. Save your heart for someone who'll treat you right. I'm so sorry about what I just did to you. You deserve a good girl, and the good girl in me died a long time ago."

So even though Cherise "Cherry" Martin sucked dick better than most porn stars and wore clothes that would provoke God himself and her lips were as red as sin, her heart still meant well. I didn't believe her when she said the good girl in her died a long time ago, 'cause Cherise is still inside of Cherry somewhere. Or she wouldn't have apologized to me. Or remembered my name. Or nearly cried when she actually spoke to me.

It'll just take people seeing Cherise instead of Cherry before she realizes it, though.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no fucking clue what this is.