Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Badezimmer?

Emily’s POV

It’s Saturday finally! I can go up to town and buy those clothes I’ve been needing all week. But first, breakfast. I went downstairs. As usual I was the only person in the house awake. I went past the front room, the baby room. My mom’s a childminder, she has this room full of toys and a sofa bed for the kids that come. Only thing was, I could hear voices. It was probably one of the toys been left on. It was so annoying. I went into the baby room to find the toy and turn the god damn thing off! But when I went in there the sofa bed was pulled out and two boys were sat on it. Oops, in just their pants.

'Oh sorry.'

I turned away to walk out of the living room. But hold on. This is my house, why am I walking away? And why are they in my house?

'No wait! It’s ok, umm…who are you?'

'I live here now who are you? And why are you in my house?'

I turned the light on to see who these boys were. I needed to get a better look at the intruders. It was when I could see them I realised they weren't just any two boys. They were the Kaulitz twins.

'Oh, my, God. The Kaulitz twins. But, hold on. If you’re here, where’s Georg and Gustav?'

'They’re next door. In the lounge I mean.'

'Ja, wo ist deine Badezimmer? Oh sorry I…'

'It’s up stairs I’ll show you.'

'You speak german?'

'Only a little bit. Not being sarcastic like.'

'So, umm…can you show me where the bathroom is now? I’ve been waiting for like, an hour. '

'Hey nice get up you got there by the way.'

'Umm…yeah. Bill follow me.'

I was wearing a silk night dress. Really short. Like a silly little girl. But I didn’t know they were down there!
♠ ♠ ♠
ok...
WOO!! FIRST TOKIO HOTEL STORY!!!