Fur Immer Heilig Sein

TH Family

Bill’s POV

As I sat hold the bloody tissue to Emily’s nose I noticed something about her eyes. As the sun was shining directly into them, they appeared yellow. Bright yellow. A strange time to notice I know; but still. She sat with her arms folded and she kept looking over to Tom with looks of anger spread across her face. But all he did was stare back. Just like he did last night. I hated it when he was like this. Sure he was my twin, but that doesn’t mean we have to like everything about each other. Kate went and got the quilt from upstairs and made a start at cleaning it after she had finished toast. She had become somewhat the mother of the group. Whereas Emily had become more of the little sister, or aunt when you needed to someone to talk to. Rhi was the irresponsible next-door neighbour and Sarah, well. Sarah was the quiet one. The girls all kept saying that she’s not thus quiet once you get to know her. But, she’s taking her time with lettings us get to know her!

‘Hey Bill! Come give us a hand with this!’

They were carrying the sodden covers up stairs to hang out of one of the windows. I think they needed someone who was tall to reach. And being wet, I don’t suppose Tom could do it by himself, he’d probably loose it anyway.

‘I’ll be right back. I have to go help a minute.’

‘It’s ok. I’ll come with you. I think it’s stopped now anyway. Thank you.’

‘It was, no problem. Really, I didn’t mind.’

We just looked at each other for a moment, stared into each others eyes. I felt as if I couldn’t move. Or didn’t dare to. The sun still magically hitting her yellow orb-like eyes.

‘Are you coming or what?’

Tom said swinging round the corner from the stairs. Emily looked away to him. She glanced back at me before she rose out of her seat I think. But she followed him up and I just sat for a moment. Then realised that no one else was down here so followed them.
♠ ♠ ♠
umm.....
oooohhh......
rivilary between the twins!!!
well...ish