Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Don't Be Sexist!

Tom’s POV

I’ve that look before. The way Bill was looking at Emily. There was this little glint in his eye he got when he liked a girl. He thinks I don’t know. But being a twin, you tend to notice. But, thing is. I like her too. Even if I do act annoyed at her. And this is the first girl me and Bill have both taken an interest in. so I have no idea how to go about talking to him about it.

‘Come on. I’d better get you guys to the hotel.’

‘Ok coming Terry.’

We all climbed onto the bus again. Everyone was sat around doing nothing at all until we reached the hotel. As soon as it came into site we all just jumped up and Kate and Rhi started jumping around hugging. It wasn’t that exciting. Well ok it was, it was a hotel. But still!

‘Hey guys. We again have to sort out bed rooms.’

‘Well I think having All boys and Girls is sexist. I say we mix.’ Emily exclaimed looking at me. Wow, she has nice eyes.

‘Well, yeah. I think that’s a good idea!’

‘I’ll go with Gustav!’

‘Oh god no. please. No! just leave my legs alone!’

‘No!’ they ran off the bus in a chase again.

‘Ok, so who’s going with them in a room?’

‘I think we should stay to the same people. Me and Bill will go with them!’

Sarah looked at him hopefully. But he was looking at the floor. I know what he wanted. He want to share with me and Emily.

‘Yeah sounds good. And we’ll all probably end up swapping anyway. Cuz, I think. That we should get drunk!’ Sarah had warned us all that Kate had an addiction to drink. Even though she denied it.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo!!!
umm....
YEA!!!!

xD
comments...??