Fur Immer Heilig Sein

That Twin of Yours

Bill’s POV

Wow! That was unexpected. The look on Tom’s face though… I didn’t want to fall out over a girl! It would be a silly thing to do. I mean, we’re twins. We’re the same. You can’t change that. But still. This whole thing was silly. I don’t want to end up like Rhi and Gustav are with Tom.

‘Right, we’ll play while Emily’s finishing eating. Then she can join in.’

‘Well, ok. I’m gonna go sit with her in the kitchen area.’ Tom got up and left the room and headed towards the their suite. I was hoping I could. So I could talk to her.

‘Right ok. Everyone choose a space and sit there!’

‘Ok, I’ll spin first. Ok. Oh shit… me and,’ Kate shuddered, ‘Gustav.’

Did all the girls have something against Gustav? Or maybe it was just Kate and Rhi. We went around a couple of times more. The bottle still hadn’t landed on me yet.

‘Ok! Sarah and… ooo… Bill!’

I looked at her. She turned slightly pinkish. But I did it anyway. Surely Emily can’t take this long to finish her dinner? We left her alone with Tom. I got up and left to go see what they were doing.

‘Are you two co…’ But they were in the middle of an argument so I closed the door just enough for me to see through.

‘It’s like I’m just a toy to you! You sit all day, every day just staring at me. Then when we’re going to bed or whenever we’re alone you just try it on with me! As if I’m there for you!’

‘You know that’s not true! I just… I don’t know.’

‘If that’s all you can do then I’m gonna have to swap beds with someone. And do you know what? No one else wants to. Because none of them want to go with you!’

Emily got up and opened the door and like some idiot, I was just stood there. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Then, by some kind of miracle, she took my hand and walked back to the others with me. I could feel myself turning red. Bright red.

‘You know, you know that twin of yours can be a right nob sometimes.’

‘I know. But he doesn’t mean it. He acts before he thinks that’s all.’

‘Well, if he carries on then I’m gonna change beds. It’s weird waking up because you’ve been, elbowed in the face, or someone’s feeling you up then say they were asleep. Or, or… just waking up, then waking them up then they shout at you as if it’s the end of the world that their not asleep.’

‘Just… I don’t know. See how it goes. But what you said back there that was pretty harsh.’

‘Well, hah…oh well…’

It was only then I noticed she was wobbling about in odd directions. And falling over herself.

‘Emily?’

‘Yes Bill?’

‘Are, are you drunk?’

‘No! no not at all… no I don’t feel drunk in anyway. See. I’m fine. I can see you.’

‘Well, I think we should get you to bed.’

‘Oh… ok. Are you sure? I can stay up if you want.’

‘I’m not too sure any of the guys would appreciate it if you puked on them during spin the bottle.’

‘What about, if we weren’t; playing spin the bottle…?’

‘What do you mea…’
♠ ♠ ♠
oh...
this ones longer than my others...
i think.....
xD

comments...??