Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Virgin Jerks

Sarah’s POV

We were all at least half asleep as we heard someone open the door. It was Bill. As he swung then door frame and ‘accidentally’ slammed the door behind him we all jumped out of our skins. He just let his back slid down the door and hit the floor.

‘Bill? You alright?’

He crawled across the floor and pulled himself onto one of the chairs. I looked at him and he looked a bit, well a bit. Like he wasn’t quite all there.

‘Bill, are those… lipstick stains?’

He just giggled to himself like some little girl.

‘That’s the colour Emily wears!’

‘No, no It’s not… well ok yeah… only a little bit though… I mean, there’s not much.’

As he laughed to himself again. He was either drunk, or very stoned over whatever just happened.

‘Bill. Dude. Where’s Emily?’

‘She’s, in bed. In her suite. In her, undies.’

‘Oh Jesus. You. Did. Not…’

‘No. no… well. I don’t think we did. No.’

‘Well then, what happened?’

‘Well, we were walking down the hall to here. And we were just talking. I was half way through asking her what she meant and then… she just grabbed my face. And just, I dunno, went crazy.’

‘Went; crazy? So is that your explanation of a wild make-out?’

‘I guess… it might be.’

‘If you were in the hall. How did she end up in the bedroom. In her undies?’

‘Cuz she dragged me back there. And then, we got carried away. Then she just, passed out.’

‘Yeah, she tends to do that a lot.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘When she’s with guys. She tends to drink a load, then make-out with them, then go to, you know… but she just ends up passing out.’

‘Yeah. It’s got to be like 4/5 boys come back out of the room and say she passed out.’

‘It’s actually quite funny.’

‘So, 4/5 isn’t all. So doesn’t that mean she’s not…?’

‘Oh no the other 1/5 end up getting slapped for being jerks.’

‘So she’s a virgin you mean?’

‘Well, she was last time me and her talked about that kinda stuff. Which was… earlier today actually.’

‘Right well, I need to go pass out myself. So I can dream about whatever godly happening just went on…’

Bill crawled to bed unable to walk. But he soon came back out because him and me had to go in Emily and Tom’s suite because Kate went to sleep in our bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapters long!!
yay!!

i'm gonna go write more!!!
i LOVE writing this story!!