Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Cheesy Nothings

Tom’s POV

I dragged myself out of the room and into to bed. But I did have to move Emily first. But I have to say, I did enjoy that. I mean usually she wears full length pj’s.

‘Aren’t you just like wow?’

‘Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you I was just…’

‘You’re very pretty.’

‘I…what?’

‘I kissed someone that looked just like you earlier.’

‘Are you still drunk?’

‘Drunk? Me?! No…’

‘I think you may b…’

I know what Bill meant when he said that she went ‘crazy’ she nearly ripped my head off as she dragged me towards her.

‘Woo woo woo… we can’t do this.’

‘Why not?’

‘Because…’

‘I won’t tell Bill if you don’t.’

‘No I can’t. he’s my twin. I want this, I want this so, soo much. You are amazingly beautiful but… I can’t do this to him.’

‘I… I guess you’re right. But, I like both of you. And I just, I guess I felt like I needed to have both of you.’

‘But you can’t.’

‘I know. So do you think Bill likes me then?’

‘Sure as hell he does.’

‘You know. Considering you’re a man whore… you’re actually. Really sweet.’

‘Well… hold on…Kate…’

‘She hasn’t said anything to me. I did hear you the other night you know. ‘Damn right she’s too hott’ I have to say, I think that’s one of the cheesiest things a guys ever said.’

‘Oh right well, you weren’t supposed to hear that.’

‘So, we’re cool right?’

‘Yeah, sure. But umm, just I think I feel like I have to tell you this. But umm, I like you too.’

‘Oh well, umm… You don’t make my choices any easier you know.’

‘Well I just thought that seemed to be a good time to tell you.’

‘Yeah. Well I’ll see you in the morning.’

‘You too.’

I lay down on my back and pulled the covers up over myself. I turned inward to face her. She did something she hasn’t done before we go to bed. She hugged me. She went to lay down again but brought her face to mine. I felt her lips press up against mine. They were so soft.

‘Suss Traum Tom.’

Don’t worry, I will. I can’t believe I just rejected her. I know it was the right thing to do. But I do feel terrible. I mean I like her as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
you see a completely different side tom in this chapter!!
even though i wrote it...
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!

comments??

i have 72 readers and 12 subscribers...
and then there are what like 4 people (including myself) commenting!!!