Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Who's Going Where?

Emily’s POV

'Right, what time is it? Oh crap. My friends will be here soon. Quick, seriously Tom, get some clothes on.'

'You sure you want me too?'

'Yes I’m really quite sure. So stay in here keep quiet and speak English. They’re here, oh shit where’s Bill?'

'I’m here.'

'Right, I’ll be back with toast and drinks.'

I went out and shut the door tightly behind me. I let my friends in, Sarah, Kate and Rhi. Me and Sarah were both 17. Then Rhi and Kate were both 16.

'Hey hey! You ok?'

'Yeah fine.'

'You only just got up? You’re still in your pj’s.'

'Well, I wouldn’t call them pyjama’s. '

'Oh shut up you. And so I am. Ha, oh well. I’ll go change in a minute. I was just going to make some toast, you lot want any? Oh and uh, don’t go in the baby room. My mum’s just doing something in there. Work.'

'Ok. Can I hear a kettle boiling? Couldn’t make a brew could ya?'

'I suppose I could stretch to it. I’ll just make my mom and her ‘guests’ some then I’ll make you lot some.'

I made drinks, and toast. I took the things into the guys in the baby room. I left Rhi making drinks for the girls and Kate on toast, Sarah. Well Sarah was messing with plastic toys in the back room.

In the front room

'Ok, here’s the toast and drinks. You all ok?'

'You don’t have to hide us. They can come with us as well. '

'No they’ll…excuse me? Come with where?'

'On tour with us. You and three friends are coming on tour with us.'

'But…hold on. When did this happen?'

'Well, we met your uncle, Kevin, in Germany. He was talking about you a couple of weeks back. Your cousins got really excited about it because they thought they were going to get to see you. Oh by the way, they said they love you.'

'Umm right. But what’s that got to do with the whole tour thing?

'Well we were going to have a competition and have the winner come. But we thought this would be better because you sounded like a nice person. I mean if we had a competition we might have ended up with some randomly really bitchy girl that just wants to fuck us all.'

'Not that it’d bother you…'

'Ay?'

'Oh nothing. '
♠ ♠ ♠
woo!!

comment??...