Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Bizarre Act Up

Bill’s POV

My voice just completely cut out. I couldn’t sing as I just stared to the side of the stage. Then the rest of the god damned band came and stood with him. All looking cocky and staring at me as usual. The fans just kept singing. Thankfully. They all stepped back a little bit to let the crew run around fixing things and making sure things are working.

We were 2 songs away from the end. They were still there. Lingering backstage. My eyes strayed to the side of the stage in hope for seeing Emily standing there with the other girls. All of whom looked a little worried. Sarah looked back at me and shrugged know what I was thinking. But I saw a wave of curled hair swing around the corner. It was Emily! I knew it was her from the reddish tint in her hair.

I felt the smile grow across my face as I saw her standing there. The other girls were all fussing and shouting quietly at her for disappearing. I was again distracted when I saw what she was wearing. It was a dress but, it was really tight, and really, really short. Strify, the man whore! They were eyeing her up. And no… they were going over to talk to her.

I looked across to Georg. He was looking at them then he looked at me. As we closed the last song. I waved as I ran to the side of the stage. As I was looking at them. Strify was being perverted and trying. To feel her up and stuff. I heard her squeak. To my surprise, and delight. She turn round and slapped him.

‘Emily! Where were you? I was worried!’

‘I didn’t go very far. Just had to go sort out a few things at the hotel.’

‘What the fuck you little bitch?!’

‘Strify. Two words very simple, hopefully you will understand them. Fuck, and off.’

‘Oh believe me, I wish I could.’

‘What are you talking about?’

‘You can’t leave. Of cause you can! Go away!’

‘No. You see, we are your new support act.’

‘Excuse me, what?’

‘Cinema Bizarre supporting Tokio Hotel. Oh aren’t your fans going to love this Bill Kaulitz?’

‘Stopped messing and leave.’

‘I told you. I would be more than happy to. But it just can’t happen.’

‘You mean you’re not just playing?’

‘Would I joke about that? This is the last place I would want to be. And you are the last band I would ever want to tour with, but if you have a problem take it up with our mangers. Not us.’
♠ ♠ ♠
oh oh oh oh ohhh....
this is going to be good.....
xD