Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Red and Lacey

Emily’s POV

He took the budding flower from my grasp and took it to his mouth holding it in his lips. I backed up laying on the bed as he crawled up to me.

‘No offence to your kind gesture, but I can’t do much with this in my mouth.’

‘Put it down then…’

‘But I’ll feel lonely…’

‘Well how very dare you?’

‘Can I make it up to you?’ he begged.

‘I suppose I could let you…’

I felt the zip pulling slowly down my back but only half way. Just below my bra fastening.

‘Red silk with black lace… very nice.’

‘You do never shut up do you?’

‘I’m trying to have a romantic moment and you’re complaining?’

‘Oh, right… sorry.’

I loved what the staff had done to this room. They were so helpful and understanding when I embarrassedly explained what I wanted. But Bill was the only thing I could concentrate on right now. The candle light hit his face giving him a misty, rosy glow across his perfect skin. I reached across the bed blocking his way. He gave me a very dissatisfying look as I stopped him. But when he saw me stretching out toward the champagne he flashed a smile at me.

‘What? I just played a long hard concert… and now you want me to get drunk before I can do anything? Is there anything else you want?’

‘A kiss… and you know maybe; another one. And another, and another, and another…’

‘But I don’t taste as good with drink.’

Bill took a sip from his glass then placed it back down as he did with mine. Then rolled over on top of me, landing his lips onto mine. They were so soft. I felt like floating. But I felt the zip on my dress drifting lower, and lower, and lower…

*hott steamy sex scene*
♠ ♠ ♠
xO
SEX SCENE!!!!
oh my lordy lord...
x]