Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Are They Fake?

Kate’s POV

Emily’d been gone a while. We figured we’d go down the hall and see if she was coming back anytime soon. We were half way down when we bumped into her. We had heard voices, but we’re pretty sure it’s not her mom.

'Emily. That’s not your mom.'

'No well…'

'Hey you guys what’s happening?' Sarah skipped down the hall.

'Well, you know how we idolise Tokio Hotel?'

'Yes.'

'And you know how we’re never going to meet them? Like ever…'

'For fucks sake just spit it out would ya?!' Rhi, apparently was very annoyed.

'Well…I’ll show you.'

Oh my god. Does she have tickets to go see them on their European tour?! I would be so stoked if she did! She opened the door the baby room. There, sat on the sofa, in all their German glory, was Tokio Hotel.

'Well…we’re going on tour with them.'

'We’re what excuse me?!'

'Yeah. Emily and 3 friends are coming on tour with us on our European tour. '

'Are you fake?'

Sarah walked over to Bill who was kneeling up on the floor. She leant over to him and poked his arm.

'Oh my god he’s real!'

'I was last time I checked,' Bill said, nodding his head.

'You know Sarah, out of all the stupid things you’ve said, that was the most gormless thing I have ever heard in my entire life.'
♠ ♠ ♠
umm....
yeaaahhhhhh..................