Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Spitting Stages

Sarah’s POV

Karlee just left our bus after sitting and chatting for a while. How did such a nice girl end up with a guy like Strify? It makes no sense what so ever. Emily’s nose had officially stopped bleeding and she changed out of her dress.

‘Come on, we’d best get down to the arena, it’s nearly time.’ Bill said looking at the clock.

We all scrambled down there and sat in the greenroom. It was a really bad one though, small, cramped, white dim and no window. There were couple of grey plastic chairs and a lumpy sofa.

‘It’s one of those again. Don’t you hate it when it’s a toilet you can’t lock. And there’s no paper.’ Tom moaned as he came back into the room tripping over his own trouser like he always does.

‘Your point being?’

‘I have wet hands. Someone, be my hand towel.’ he held out his hand as if he was royalty.

‘Oh urh… I think you missed a spot there.’ Rhi said getting up and examining his hand. ‘Yup, right there. Let me clean that up for you.’ she spat on his hand then sat back down again. ‘There, all better.’

‘Eww… you spat on my hand!’

‘I told you, you missed a bit.’

Tom finally found some tissue and everyone quietened down. Bill walked about doing scales. And every time he went wrong Emily would correct him. She had singing lessons; from her granddad. Georg, Kate and Rhi were all sat chatting quietly while I was left with Gustav who was taping his fingers.

‘Come on you guys, it’s time.’ the technician shouted in at us.

They all looked at each other. Gustav jumped up a few times and adjusted his ear piece. Bill and Emily had a quick make out session in the corner. Tom pretended not to notice and talked to Georg.

As they ran on stage taking off with Schrei the whole arena shot up with noise and lights. We stood at the side of the stage tonight at Bill request. Cinema Bizarre and Karlee watched from the other side. They were around half way through time when Bill stopped.

‘Ok! Tonight, we have some very special people back here with us. You may know one of them, as there were… images printed recently. But I’m going to ask ‘The Girls’ to come on!’

All our eyes went wide. We half expected it from what he said earlier but, I can’t believe he actually went through with it and asked us! We slowly made our way onto the stage our cheeks flushed and bowing our heads. I looked round and noticed Emily was missing. She was still stood at the side of the stage shaking her head at Bill.

‘Hold on, we’ve got a shy sheep.’ He ran off and picked her up bridal style carrying her on kissing her forehead. I couldn’t hear myself think for the screams echoing about the stadium. And it was just because Bill Kaulitz’s girlfriend was being carried on stage.

‘Ok, so we’re just going to introduce everyone here.’ he said. ‘Ok just all say your names, into a mic.’

‘Hi, I’m Kate. Yeah umm… yeah. I’ don’t like feet ok. They creep me out.’

‘I’m Rhi! Hey! I like jam!’ she bellowed.

‘I’m Sarah. I’m not much of a talker so I’m gonna go now…’ I tried to edge off stage but I got pulled back on by Georg.

‘And this… is Emily.’

‘I don’t like bald guys, they freak me serious. No offence to any bald guys here…’ she stuttered trying to make up for what she just said.
♠ ♠ ♠
couldn't wait to update...sorry
guys but i OFFICIALLY won't update again until i have another 4 people say what they think Bill should do...
i have an obbsession with updating this story so it's up to you guys to keep my sane by letting my update it as soon as possible!
i'll die if i'm held from updating this for too long!