Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Natural Makings

Tom’s POV

‘Ok, now you have got to explain about all of that.’ I said. As she let out a light giggle.

‘Right, we all have our own names that aren’t our actual names. We’ve had them for years. Kate’s Fruity Sullivan, Sarah’s is Breathy Vengeance, Emi’s is Xerox Fender, Rhi’s is too long to remember so just Carlos will do and, haha… mine’s Zitrone Kaulitz.’ she turned slightly pinkish at hers.

‘And you’ve had these, before you knew us?’

‘Yeah.’

‘So come, which twin was the Kaulitz for?’

‘Can’t I say both?’ I just glared at her. ‘Fine, you.’

She turned even more red. I stopped walking just so we could talk while looking at each other.

‘So you do still like me.’ I said proudly.

‘No, yes, no… meh.’ She whimpered staring at the floor. She couldn’t turn any deeper shade of red than she was right now.

‘You do!’ I jumped up and down on the spot.

‘Keep your voice down. Tom, I’m with Bill. I’m sorry.’

‘Come on, take a chance.’

‘Tom, I would but… humm… a question. Does Georg always kiss guys?’ I wondered.

‘Excuse me…?’ I looked in the direction she was staring. Georg was trying to hide behind the curtain but was failing miserably as he was in a deep make-out session with, a guy. Georg’s gay?

‘Does Sarah always make-out with women?’ I asked looking to the other side of the stage.

‘That’s no woman… that’s Shin!’ Emily shouted a little too loudly.

‘O.M.G. everyone’s at it.’ I said in disbelief.

‘Yeah, where is Bill I want to join in.’ Emily said looking around.

‘I thought the whole point of this was to find Sarah? You know, to tell her about that girl. Phlemy?’

‘Emi, Tom. Emi.’

‘Oh right yeah, sorry. Hey I found Bill!’

‘Where?! Take me to him!’ Emily squealed. He was stood over by Kate and Rhi who we’d just left. Gustav was now stood with them too. They were gathered around Bill who was showing them something. However when Kate looked up the all turned away or ‘acted natural’ to Gustav this meant stand there and go ‘moo’. he did it every time.

‘You all look a little shifty what’s going on?’ Emily said.

‘Nothing.’ Rhi spat quickly.

‘Oh well anyway. Bill I’ve been looking for you. I love you. I love, love, love you!’ she said. But she looked to me. And bit her lip. She was lying. She didn’t mean that. She didn’t love him, she loved me. I just need to her realise it.

‘You… you do?’ he said in shock.

‘I’m with you aren’t I? Aren’t I…?’ She said slowly with doubt evident in her voice.

‘Of course! I just… can I talk to you? Like over there?’ He said pointing to an open space in the middle of the stage.

‘Yeah sure.’ they walked off but they were still in ear shot. Bill stood with his back to us facing Emily.

‘I love you too.’ he said. And took her hands while kissing her nose. The reached into his pocket and pulled out… a ring.

‘No…’ I muttered my mouth hanging slightly open.
♠ ♠ ♠
xO
well well...
i have made my mind up now!
as you guys can see!
i hope you still read if it's not then one you wanted...[cries at thought of loosing you lovely readers]

comments please!??