Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Taking a Chance

Emily’s POV

I shut the door behind them and locked it. I went over to Tom who had just pulled his trousers on. I took his top and put it on him. The blinds were closed and no one could see into the room. I looked him in the eyes before closing mine, and leaned to his lips. We collided and our lips brushed. I pulled back to see his face.

‘What are you doing?’ he whispered.

‘Taking a chance.’ I replied.

He took my face into his hands and brought our lips to meet again. I let me hands roam to met the rim of his top which I had just put on him only to now take it back off again. I smiled into the kiss as I slipped my bracelet off and put in into my pocket. Only to make sure I didn’t get attached to his dreads again. He suddenly pulled back looking worried.

‘What if Bill finds out?’ he said worrying.

I didn’t know how to answer. What was I supposed to say? Bill’s my boyfriend and Tom’s twin and we’re in here doing this? There was no answer. Instead I just reached for his trousers. I didn’t bother undoing the button or pulling the zip down. They were big enough to take off already. I slipped them down his legs and through them on the floor.

He knew I didn’t want to answer and picked up on this. He just continued to unbutton my shirt down the front. He lowed my back down onto the sofa and lay himself on top of me. I got a mouthful of dreads in the process but I didn’t mind. As my shirt was removed I gasped at his surprisingly warm hands roaming my body. Searching lower and lower.

[Hot Steamy Sex Scene]
♠ ♠ ♠
awww...
ew...
yet aww.......

x]]