Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Partying Presents

Emily’s POV

‘Surprise!’ emitted from every inch of the room. As coloured lights begun to spin around the room we spotted a whole lot of beer, vodka, wine; any alcohol under the sun was there!

‘Oh. Mein. Gott.’ Bill said raising his hands to his mouth stepping into the room. Sarah, Kate and Georg were all spread over places. Sarah trying her hardest not to loose balance while pretending to float on one leg.

‘Is this for us?’ Tom asked joining his brother.

‘Well no… it’s for the Queen of Sheba, of course it’s for you!’ Kate laughed.

‘Well come on, shut the door so we can start the party!’ Emi skipped into the room stealing a bottle of Budweiser. Shutting the door behind me I joined Tom in downing bottles of vodka. It’s a special occasion, it calls for a downing of alcohol!

‘I’ve got one question. How did you get it all?’ I asked Kate as we were supplying our bodies with more drink.

‘Well, when we were in town the other day. We went with Georg and he bought. Then me and Sarah helped carry it back.’

‘So that’s what you all looked so shifty about on the bus!’

‘Well, yeah. I’d have told you, but you and Emi talk. And you both have huge mouth that you can’t keep shut.’

‘Talking of keeping my mouth shut I need to go put on those thongs like I said I would. I’ll catch you in a bit.’

I got up and left the room, returning in completely different clothes. Tonight, I was going to give either Tom or Bill a birthday present. Even though I was dating Bill, it’s Tom I wanted. In fact tonight if I can, it will be Tom I bed. I love him so much… we just can’t let anyone, especially Bill know about us.

I re-entered the room to see everyone dancing about. Bill, being the lightweight he is, was nearly passed out sat on the floor. Emi and Gustav were sat on the couch laughing and banged heads. The Cinema Bizarre boys had since arrived at the party, uninvited. But welcome all the same. Today we were on friendly terms. Plus, Karlee and I are determined to get them friends.

The hours past and it must be about 1 in the morning. Bill had passed out in the bath. Emi and Gustav still hadn’t moved from their sofa seats. Georg, Kate, Rhi, Luminor, Kiro, Shin, Strify and Karlee were all still dancing. Yu was draining the bar and Tom; Tom was sat by himself in the corner in a large armchair. I attempted to wander over seductively. However my efforts were slashed when I tripped because of skewed vision due to the influence of cherry vodka.

I straddled him on the chair and took a swig from the beer that was currently resting in his palm. I finished it throwing it on the floor. He stared at me with his trademark smirk.

‘You know, I think your ‘beast’ wants to come play.’ I drunkenly referred to his new belt and his actually mini-Tom. He looked down at himself. I thought I saw him turn slightly pinkish when he saw his trousers were a little raised. I though i heard the door creak but dismissed it deciding i was hearing Cinema Bizarre leave the suite.

‘I guess we could go to the bedroom. You know, in case Bill wakes up.’

I took his hand and we staggered to the door kissing a few times on the way. We landed on the bed and my skirt accidentally flew up as I landed.

‘So you are wearing them?’ I nod slowly in response. ‘But, what happens if I decide I want to take my present back?’ His hand slid down my waist…
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah you guys know what happens after that...
have you noticed i don't like writing '____' i writing something else in it's place...?
like in this chapter it was 'his beast' xD

is now taking idea requests!
leave them in the comments!
xD