Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Cheating Children

Sarah’s POV

We ran off the bus to see what had happened. At first it took a while to register what was going on but I soon grasped it. Tom and Emily were stood hugging, her pink sparkling lip gloss all around his lips. Bill was stood there tears streaking down his face and his hands held to his chest. He fell to his knees and put his hands to his face. Emily went over to try and comfort him but he shrugged her off. Afraid he would lash out Tom pulled her back and let her sob into him.

‘How could you?!’ He screeched so the whole of our trail of buses could hear. Cinema Bizarre and Karlee came running out of their bus to see what the fuss was.

‘I’m sorry! You weren’t supposed to find out!’ Emily cried, she was hyperventilating and couldn’t catch her breath. Tom was having to hold her up and she clenched onto his arm for support.

‘So that makes it all better?!’ he yelled at her raising his face to look at her.

‘I… I… Bill… I…’

One minute she was bent over holding onto Tom for support the next she was a centimetre off the floor. Though it was a nice save form Tom, I’m guessing Bill would have been quite happy to let her collapse on the floor. How could she do that to him though? We all knew she still liked Tom, but I would have thought that, cheating, was out of the question.

While Bill continued to cry his eyes out on the floor of the bus park Tom carried Emily onto the bus to lay down after fainting. Strify, Karlee, Kiro and Yu all went on with them while Luminor and Shin stayed outside with everyone else. Shin came over to me to talk quietly.

‘What just happened?’ He asked.

‘Bill; just found out Emily was cheating on him with Tom.’

‘H… his own twin?’ I just nodded at him. ‘That’s low.’

‘I’m her friend I know I’m supposed to be on her side but I agree with you. I mean, she can’t even have thought what affect it’d have between the twins. This is going to cause serious friction within the band.’

‘Well, they could come and stay on our bus for a little while. You know, for a time out.’

‘Emily and Tom? I dunno, Emily probably will, but where you’ll get Tom on there again…’

‘Well, the offer’s there.’ He said winking at me. Why was he winking at me? I don’t want him to wink at me.

‘Well, umm… thanks.’ I wandered onto the bus past Bill. Emi, Gustav, Georg, Kate and Rhi were all crowded around him.

‘Is she awake yet?’ I asked walking up the stairs.

‘No, she’s in a complete black out. She must have taken a shock when Bill saw her.’ Karlee said.

‘Umm, Shin said that You two can stay on the Cinema Bizarre bus for a while to let everything die down if you want.’ I turned to Tom to tell him.

‘Ok, umm… I guess that’s probably a good idea. It’s ok with the rest of you guess though right…?’

‘Yes! That’s fine! Pack your stuff and come on as soon as you want!’

Karlee butt in so fast I though she was going to blow up. I could tell Strify was about to object before she had her say. She wasn’t demanding in the relationship, but I could tell she was missing female company. Plus, I think she was planning on getting all the guys friends…

‘That’s, I’ll get out stuff ready then we’ll come over when she wakes up. Thank you so much.’ He said looking at us then back to Emily as if she was ill. ‘I didn’t mean to hurt Bill. I mean, it wasn’t her fault. I asked her to cheat.’

‘You know… that just makes it a whole lot worse right?’ Kiro said looking at him oddly.

‘Yes. But how am I supposed to tell him?’

‘We’ll tell him.’

‘Thanks for the offer, but I think this is one of those things where I need to find what to do. He is my twin after all. Could you guys keep an eye on Emily while I pack our things?’

‘Sure.’

He started whizzing around the bunks gathering everything as fast as possible. He was done within 5 minutes and Emily began to come round as Georg came up the stairs.

‘Is Emily awake? Oh good, where’s Tom I need to talk to both of you.’ he muttered.

‘I’m here. What is it?’ I sat on the bed holding Emily’s hand as she sat up.

‘You need to tell him you asked her to cheat. The more truth you tell him the more he will trust you again. And I see you’re going somewhere…’ he said gesturing toward the two suitcases.

‘Yeah, us two are staying on the Cinema Bizarre bus for a little while. That is the right thing to do isn’t it? Letting it cool off?’

‘Why are you asking me?’

‘Because; you took psychology! You know this stuff!’ Emily said. They were the first words she’d spoken since she’d woken. And they didn’t come out kindly. ‘I’m going downstairs. And I’m going to run to your bus!’

She jumped up and let Strify and Kiro take the bags. She ran over to the CB bus. It was only till she got half way that she had trouble. Camera’s. hundreds of them. Everywhere. Interviewers following her for her side of the story. Tom ran after her and put his arm over her shoulders guiding her to the tour bus. They followed them. I stood by the Tokio Hotel tour bus with Bill his face black with eyeliner.

‘I just really liked her.’ He whimpered.

‘Well, you may have to start getting on again soon.’

‘Why?’

‘She’s pregnant.’ I whispered in his ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
.O.M.G.
well did you just not see that coming...?!
xD

comments!!