Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Beds People!

Emily’s POV

We set off down to the bus park.

‘They look heavy. Let me help you.’

‘Well, you know, if you insist. ‘

I handed him my suitcase but I kept Tom. Nobody touches my bass. No one!

‘What do you even have in there?’

‘Umm, clothes, hairspray, hair dryer, straightners, make-up, about 10 different hats.’

‘You like wearing hats then?’

‘Yup, holy shit. I don’t believe it.’

‘What?’

‘I’ve left my jumper at home. Well it’s not mine, it’s my dads. It’s like huge put that what I sleep in. oh jesus! Now what am I going to sleep in?!’

‘Nothing?’

‘Ha, you’d be so lucky. I need a big jumper!’

‘Well Tom's got more than enough. I’m sure he’ll let you have one of his.’

‘Yeah sure. Got like a million, don’t get to wear half of them. I think I’ve got one I haven’t worn actually.’

‘Oh no, I don’t like new ones, all stiff and horrible.’

‘Umm guys. Wir haben einen problem.’

‘What?’

‘Beds. We have 4 beds and 8 people.’

‘We’ll sleep on couches.’

‘No don’t be silly. You have to play gigs you need to beds more then we do. We’ll take the couch.’

‘I’m not letting you sleep on the sofa’s. we’ll just have to share. They’re more than big enough.’

We arrived at the bus park. The others were already down there. Must have been waiting to go early, anxiety got the best of them.

‘So you guys are ready then right?’

‘Yup yup!’

‘Good. Right we just encountered a problem, but we have managed to half sort it.’

‘Meaning…?’

‘We’re sharing beds.’

‘I’m not with Tom!’ Kate, Rhi and Sarah all said in unison.

‘Well, I guess that leave me then.’

‘Not that it bothers him.’

‘Come with me, I’ll show you where.’
♠ ♠ ♠
umm...
WOO!!!!!!

commentz..<3 ???