Fur Immer Heilig Sein

Two Face

Kate’s POV

Emily, Bill and Tom are at Simone’s still. They’re coming back tonight hopefully. Maybe tomorrow morning. But right no it’s time for lunch in the hotel and we have a Georg and a Luminor missing completely out of sight…

‘Oh come on they can’t have gone far!’ Sarah huffed trudging down the hall way. She slumped her shoulders down and acted as if she needed dragging along.

‘Well I’ll carry you if you want?’ Shin offered. Bending over slightly to indicate a piggy-back ride.

‘Ok!’ She leapt straight on and the bounded off down the corridor. Great, now we’ve lost them as well! So we’re in two groups, I’m with Strify, and Karlee. I was with Shin and Sarah but not anymore now they’ve ran off. Kiro, Gustav, Rhi and Emi are in the other group looking for Luminor and Georg. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I looked and it was Emily calling!

‘Guys shh! It’s Emily! Hello..!’ I answered my phone excitedly.

‘Hey! How are you guys?’

‘We’re good! Listen when are you coming home?’

‘We’re just leaving now. We have a lot to tell you when we get back. We’ve done so much in the last two days. The last two nights have been; I’ll say a hand full.’ She coughed slightly down the phone. ‘I can’t believe mum’s done that! I never knew she could be so two faced! And that girl! I thought you said she was your friend?!’

‘Bill, be quiet, I’m on the phone. I can never get him to shut up, but anyway… what you doing?’

‘We’re on a man hunt. Well, a sort of man hunt…’

‘You lost Georg?’

‘How did you…?’ I rose my eyebrow, though not to the height Sarah can.

‘You said ‘sort of man hunt.’’

‘Oh well, I suppose that gave it away a little. By the way the buses have arrived early! We’ve stocked up on food, drink and plenty of lemon sorbet so we can leave as soon as you get here!’ I started jumping up and down on the spot while batting away Strify and Karlee who were trying to faces to make me laugh.

‘We’ll be there in about two hours. I’ve got to go, Bill’s trying to attack our driver.’

‘I thought Tom was driving?’

‘Exactly. See you soon!’ She hung the phone up and I put mine back in my pocket. Strify and Karlee both just stood there whistling as if nothing had ever happened.

‘Well? What did she say?’ Karlee said stepping forward to back me to the wall.

‘That they’ll be about two hours and they have a lot to tell us. She seemed excited. But When Bill spoke in the background he said something about his mum being two faced. So I don’t know what’s been going on.’ I simply shrugged. We were in the lounge and the TV was on it was the news as usual. We gave up looking for Georg and Luminor and I slumped down into one of the chairs.

‘Breaking News from the music media now as we have exclusive video’s of Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel.’ A Kerrang! Interviewer blurted out of the screen. Hold on, we’re in Germany. Kerrang! Is an English magazine. How have they suddenly gone international? ‘The images and videos indicate rivalry between the twins over one girl who is allegedly pregnant. While the singers taste is romantic it raises questions about what tension there will be between the band.’

The screen switched to what looked like a home video. It was clearer then anything though. It was Bill stood in the garden. He was singing In Die Nacht to someone. Then the camera moved to a girl sat on a roof. It was Emily! Oh my Jesus. It showed him lighting candles and they spelt out ‘Ich liebe dich.’ then he proposed to her! Wait… she said yes! What the…? I looked to Karlee and then to Emi and Rhi who had joined us just before it started.

‘While the singer and his newly rebound love are celebrating what will twin Tom think? Well not too much as our next clip shows.’

It was a taxi pulling up and Tom getting out with another girl and making out with her! in front of Emily! Though it seems he didn’t know she was there. I noticed the entire lounge had turned silent. Even the fan girls asking for autographs from Cinema Bizarre and Gustav. They were all staring and watching the TV.

‘We will keep you updated on our favourite love triangle. But now more from Tish on the twins and Britains newest girl idols teen pregnancy. So Tish, what do we know about it so far?’

‘Well Mike not much so far but there is a little disturbance as to which twin’s it is. As they both believe it to be theirs and Emily has said she doesn’t really know who’s it is. But she does have a huge craving for Lemon Sorbet right now..haha.’

‘Thank you.’

The whole room was suddenly full of muttering.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.m.g.
how umm... something...?
comments!!??

...^^