Fur Immer Heilig Sein

I'm Not Bored...

Tom’s POV

We sat on the bus waiting for stop. There were 15 people on this bus, that’s not including the driver. It’s getting cramped and it’s too hot. I can’t believe I lost her. Ok, so I thought I loved her. Maybe I should have figured I didn’t when I slept with that girl the day after she came out of hospital. Oh well, I’ve the entire population of girls I could sleep with. Gustav was right, I’m not ready for a relationship. Now I’ve hurt Bill, and turned Emily suicidal. For what turns out to be nothing. It was a bad thing to do. But still, they’re together now. And they’re happy. They’re engaged, she’s pregnant. It’s all good.

‘So, what are we all going to do? We have fifteen people crushed onto one bus and we’re all bored.’

‘I’m not.’ Emily piped up from the corner in the back.

‘What do you mean you’re not?’

‘I’m looking at wedding dresses and flowers.’ She smiled broadly then looked back down at a magazine she had.

‘We’re not bored, we’re writing song lyrics.’ Cinema Bizarre popped up from out of the kitchen. ‘And putting tunes to them.

‘We’re not bored, we’re playing games.’ Gustav and Georg were sat playing Burnout Revenge while Bill just watched.

‘We’re fine, we’re just chatting about things. Look’s like it’s just you Tom.’ Karlee said from upstairs with the other girls.’

‘So, am I the only one that has nothing to do?!’

‘Seems to be. Why don’t you come watch us play?’

‘Nah, not in the mood.’

‘Well, why don’t we write a song, for charity.’

‘A song for charity? Have you been talking to David?’ Bill asked looking at Emily.

‘Yes as a matter of fact I have. Come on. It won’t be so bad. It’ll be fun, please? All of us could do it. We could do something in it, doesn’t matter what, just be involved.’

‘A 15 man man band for one song? You’re crazy.’

‘Are you sure the pregnancy isn’t getting to you?’ Kiro asked.

‘Oh come on.’

‘But we don’t have any lyrics. What would write about?’

‘Anything, everything. I have lyrics…’

‘You don’t write lyrics.’ Gustav laughed. Everyone started to laugh at her.

‘Yes I do. I told you the first day we met that I write lyrics and that they usually turn out real bad.’

‘So why would these be any better?’ Sarah asked. Since we got back she and Emily seem to have created a little friction between themselves somehow.

‘I’m proud of these ones. Just at least read them?’ She handed Bill a piece of paper and he read through. At first he was frown but as his eye spread further down the page his face softened and his jaw fell a little.

‘Why didn’t you tell us you wrote these?’ he asked standing up to her and taking her hand.

‘Because. I was scared what you’d think.’

‘They’re beautiful. Just like you.’ he kissed her forehead and spun around to Georg and Gustav who read through them who then passed the paper to me.

I’m stood in this black stream
No one here for me
My time is but a day dream
Please read my SOS?
It’s fading into me
I knew the stream ran to the sea

You’re not being any trouble
Just stay a little longer
I want to hear you say…

You are here, here for me
Here wherever I may be
But where are you now?
This time I need you
I’m so alone

I’ve lost my senses
And now I’ve lost my heart
You’re not here, save it for us
I think I’ve found the start
But now all we see is lust
You felt scared as we must

You’re not being any trouble
Just stay a little longer
I want to hear you say

You are here, here for me
Here wherever I may be
But where are you now?
This time I need you
I’m always alone…

[guitar]

I’ll wait for you forever
We can be ourselves again
And you’ll be here for me
Where are you?
Where are you?
Where are you now?

You’re not being any trouble
Just stay a little longer
I need to hear you say

You are here, here for me
Here wherever I may be
But where are you?
Where are you now?
This time I need you
Feeling so alone…

I need you here with me
Where are you?
I am so alone…


Ok, say they were a whole lot better than her others. And pretty usable. Everyone read them over we all got out our instruments and fit in where we could to write this song.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok...
i don't have many readers of these lyrics under poems...
so i firgured i'm enough of them to use them in this story as a song...
now you can't help but read them...hahhaa!!
[insert evil laugh here]

yeah..
please tell me what you think of them and yes... it was my who wrote them...lol